13| privacy*

After the steamy night at Jimin's place, you've felt like you can't control yourself around him anymore.

If the moment feels right, you give him a peck here and there, or a sloppy kiss depending on the mood.

He never complains or argues. You think he enjoys it but he's holding himself back. He could probably wreck you in bed.

You've been left to fantasize about it for the last few weeks, but you can't quite seem to reach climax on your own like you did with him.

Today's practice was quick and professional. You nailed the routine in record time and completed all your exercises.

You begin cool-down stretches and bend over to touch your toes. Nearby, Jimin asks, "Need help?"

You look over at him and smile. "Sure."

He walks over and places his hands on your waist. "Bend over," he whispers in your ear. You already feel yourself getting excited.

You bend over and stick your butt up, pressing into his crotch. He reaches his hand to your inner thigh and gives a light squeeze.

You start to grind on him lightly and return to a standing position. His free hand travels to your throat while the hand on your thigh moves swiftly to your "flower," as he called it that night.

You moan without thinking. You didn't expect him to touch you like that since it's been weeks since the last time.

"Shhh," he commands.

You nod your head and grab his hand from your neck. You turn around and kiss him, gripping his hair and falling into him.

He releases you and sits on the floor. You do the same, a little confused. He grabs you by the ankles and pulls you over to him with your legs spread.

He moves your panties aside and slips in a finger all in one move. Your lips part but you refrain from moaning so you don't get caught.

He's licking his lips and staring deeply into your eyes while you whimper and sweat.

He adds another finger. Your body starts to shake with excitement and you arch your back as you receive this pleasure. You can feel the rise in the pit of your stomach. You throw your head back and form an "O" with your mouth. If he adds another finger...

But he removes his hand from your flower.

"Come back," you say urgently.

He grins. "We don't have privacy."

You grab his wrist. "I don't care. Please finish."

He obliges and inserts three fingers at once. It feels like an explosion just went off inside you. You grab his wrist and motion for him to do it faster and harder.

He's fingering you roughly and making splashing sounds. Your body jolts as you feel yourself levitating. Wow.

You cum all over his hand. You whimper and moan while basking in your out-of-body experience. It feels like your soul has left the chat.

He licks the white liquid from his fingers completely clean

He licks the white liquid from his fingers completely clean. You look at him fondly. He's so nasty.

He stares into your twinkling eyes and smiles.

You want to ask for more but you're not sure how to. Still gasping, you shut your legs to try and stop the throbbing sensation.

He stands up and clears his throat. "Great work at practice today."

You both stifle your giggles and pack your bags to leave.

As you almost finish packing, your classmate Eunjoo knocks on the glass door.

Jimin opens the door and bows to her. She has a huge smile on her face and touches Jimin's chest as she speaks.

You can't hear what she's saying but you can tell she's ecstatic.

Jimin invites her into the practice room.

"Why are you here?" you ask.

She flips her hair and shrugs her shoulders. "I got the lead in a show," she boasts.

You roll your eyes. It's probably a small show in a no-name theater anyway. "But why are you here at my private practice?" you ask.

Jimin intervenes. "Eunjoo asked me to review her solo routine. Since we finished practice early today, I figured I could squeeze her in."

You feel a pang in your chest, like you've been shot. Are you jealous? If you would've known this, you wouldn't have sped through your routines.

Eunjoo struts to the speakers, swinging her hips too hard. She plays her music and begins her routine.

You watch Jimin's expression. He looks at her body intently, following every one of her movements. That's the way he looks at you when you dance, too.

Maybe that's how he always looks when evaluating students. He does need to focus so he can tell us how to improve.

You turn your attention to Eunjoo. Her moves are stiff, like she's flexing her muscles too much. And her toes aren't pointed when she kicks. How did she land a lead?

At the end of her performance, you eagerly wait to hear Jimin's critiques. He says the same things you were thinking. Nonetheless, she seems excited just to hear his thoughts.

You scoff and grab your bag.

"Oh, Y/N," she calls after you.

You shoot her an uninterested look.

"Jung-nim said I can practice with you guys if Jimin approves, and he just did," Eunjoo snickers.

You can't help but make a disgusted face. "Why would you do that?" you ask Jimin defensively.

"You're progressing so fast that our practices keep getting shorter," Jimin says. He looks apologetic, but he's right. Your dance has gotten so good you probably don't even need private lessons anymore.

"Y/N, stop getting so worked up. You couldn't pull a man like Jimin anyway," she smiles evilly and looks at Jimin.

He blushes but doesn't say anything. Embarrassed, you storm out of the practice room and head home.

What am I to him? Why touch me like that and act like you care, then switch up when a slut walks in? She's not a virgin, so will you fuck her without a problem?

Your mind races and your tears fall.

This must be what he meant about regretting the decision to sleep with him. If you would have had sex, it would've been for nothing. You would be used and discarded, relapsing into your depression and anxiety.

You think your heart might be safer if you just keep it with Namjoon.