19| save me

You finished performing for all your scheduled shows that week. Wrapping up your time at the theater, you said goodbye to your cast-mates and promised to keep in touch with Hoseok.

You've gotten back to your lessons at the studio and your private sessions with Jimin. Without Eunjoo around, things feel normal again.

You enter the practice room today and find Jimin sitting on the floor. He's wearing a dad hat that covers the top half of his face. Your attention is naturally drawn to his soft, pink lips.

"Hey," you say as you walk in.

He smiles. Those lips. "Y/N, I have news for you."

You drop your bag. "Oh?"

He continues, "I have to leave for a week to perform in a big show. You can take next week off, or you could work with a different mentor."

You consider your options. Taking the week off sounds great, but you're planning to apply for more shows for yourself. You decide to work with another mentor.

Jimin gets up from the floor and scrolls through his phone. "I'll call up my guy. He's a senior here, top of his class, and Jung-nim says he has some big offers."

You nod as Jimin makes the call. You watch him talk. His lips are so juicy, especially when he licks them before speaking.

You feel your flower moistening as you get flashbacks from those lips pleasuring you and drinking your fluids.

You're throbbing and you want him to hang up the phone so he can touch your body.

Abruptly ruining the mood, the glass door opens and Jimin walks over to greet a guy.

Jimin introduces him as Dongwoo, the senior student who will be your mentor for a week. He got here pretty fast.

You exchange niceties and wait for Jimin to finish updating Dongwoo on your lesson plans.

When Jimin finishes his monologue, he says he'll leave to inform Jung-nim immediately. You don't want him to go but you don't argue.

"So, I'll have to see you dance," Dongwoo says when Jimin is out of the room.

You look at him without expression. You feel your panties are wet from reminiscing about Jimin so you're a bit uncomfortable.

"What shall I dance?" you ask Dongwoo.

"Something sexy," he smirks.

You stare at him, unmoved. "I'll do my solo from my recent show," you say.

You hook your phone up to the speakers to play the music.

You begin the routine and do your best to get into the role. You're halfway through when you notice something strange in the reflection of the mirror. Does Dongwoo...have a boner?!

You stop your performance midway and look at him directly. His sweatpants definitely have a bulge.

Feeling even more uncomfortable, you ask him if he's seen enough.

He makes a devilish grin and tells you to come over to him. You shake your head, "I'm good."

So he walks over to you instead. "I saw a wet spot between your legs. Is that for me?"

Horrified, you try to walk around him to exit the room, but he grabs your wrist. "You're just a little freshman. Don't fight with me."

You try to kick him but he's quick to block it. Something tells you this isn't his first time assaulting a younger student.