25| comfort*

Over the next few weeks, you and Jimin split roles at home. You take turns doing chores like laundry, cooking, and cleaning.

You performed in a set of shows last week so you finally have a chance to relax.

It's the week of Christmas, and though you don't usually partake in festivities, Jimin has some ideas.

He throws an apron at you and urges you to hurry. You pull the apron over your head and groan.

"Do you really need help baking cookies?"

He licks raw cookie dough off his finger. "Yes, ma'am."

You giggle and start to make a second batch of batter while his delicate hands mold little balls of dough onto a tray.

Singing Christmas carols and breaking into little dances, the two of you enjoy the afternoon together.

When the second batch is in the oven, you clean the counters and rinse the bowls. Jimin sits on the counter and eats the plated cookies with satisfaction.

"Hey, mister!" you point a finger at him. "Don't eat them all."

He laughs heartily and stuffs a cookie into your mouth.

It's sweet and delicious. You lick your lips, but there's something else you want to taste.

You grab him by his apron and kiss him roughly. He drops his cookie and grips your sweater, pulling you closer until there's no distance between you.

He turns you around and pushes you against the counter, pulling your pants down and marveling at the sight for just a second before entering you from behind.

You moan with pleasure as he grabs your arms and holds them behind your back like an officer making an arrest.

Your hot cheek against the cold counter adds to the sensations.

Just as the oven beeps to alert you that the second batch of cookies is ready, Jimin cums inside you.

He releases you and zips his pants up, quickly tending to the beeping oven.

You also pull your pants up and tuck your hair behind your ears, breathing heavily.

Lately, you two have been engaging in quickies any chance you get. No matter how many times, you don't get bored of him.

Once the cookies are set to cool, you agree to watch a movie together on the sofa.

You lay on his chest and drift to sleep as he uses one hand to rubs circles on your back and the other to play with your fingers.

You wake from your slumber when you feel yourself snoring. You lift your head and shake it.

Jimin laughs and hugs you tightly. "You snore like a cow!"

You hit his chest and then rub your eyes. "You're one to talk. You sound like construction work."

You both giggle and playfully make fun of each other.

You peck him on the lips because he's just so darn cute.

He pecks you back. Then you kiss him longer.

Eventually the kisses become longer and hotter and he's sticking his tongue in your mouth.

Now your hands are groping his body like you're searching for something. You grab at his waistband and tug, signaling for him to take it off.

He fucks you on the sofa, knocking over a stack of magazines from the side table and dropping the remote on the floor.

After a few minutes, he cums and lays atop you, still inside you. You stroke his sweaty hair and wrap your legs around him.