8| fantasy

Per usual, the morning flits by without a second thought.

Your abdominal muscles are feeling tight from the tension of pleasuring yourself last night. After all, you've never had sex before so you're not exactly sure how to even relieve the urge. You don't think you've ever actually orgasmed before.

It took a long time until you tired yourself out and got a few hours of sleep before waking up for classes.

Now, you're sitting in your usual spot on the floor of the private practice room. Your legs are extended before you, heavy and tired. It's ten minutes past and Jimin's not here. He's late.

You take the opportunity to rest your head on the wall behind you and allow your tired mind to daydream. You return to last night's fantasies of yourself with Jimin, who you assume must have some experience under his belt.

The mystery of whether he'd be gentle in bed like his daily demeanor or rough like his dance persona only adds to his overall sex appeal.

With your neck extended, you imagine his lips are tickling you there and traveling along your collar bones planting kisses.

You squeeze your legs together and feel yourself throbbing. You do Kegels in an attempt to relieve the feeling.

A/N: Kegels are a great exercise. Please do them, ladies!

Lost in thought, you let out a few pants. Just the thought of him already feels good. You can't begin to fathom what he must be like in real life.

"Y/N?"

You gasp harshly. You look up, jaw dropped and eyes wide, feeling like you've been caught. Jimin looks at you with an amused face, hands in his pockets, and slightly slouching like the cool guy he is.

Shit.

"Oh, you're so late!" you jump to your feet, trying to change the topic and save yourself.

"Were you..."

"I wasn't doing anything weird," you hurriedly spit out. It feels like you're having word-vomit. "I was just waiting for so long. Where were you?"

He places his bag beside yours and explains, "Ah, I'm sorry. I usually get here early to prepare but today I got a haircut."

He removes his newsboy cap and runs his hands through his hair. You catch a glimpse of his forehead and instinctively tighten your legs again. He has a freshly shaven undercut that gives him a more mature look. He's 18 but looks 25. Yummy.

"It looks nice," you say casually, although you're actually fangirling inside

He crouches to place his hat next his bag and raises only his eyes to look at you while keeping his head low. He looks devilishly handsome like that. "What were doing before I came in?" he asks.