Pilot

"Alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately." Blitzo said. "Yes and it's no one's fault, I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie." Blitzo ignored the annoyed look Moxxie gave him. "Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming out again?"

A pretty imp girl named Millie raised her hand. "What about a car wash?"

"This is Hell Millie." Blitzo reminded her. "No one cares about cars being clean here... What about a billboard?"

"We can't afford a billboard sir." Moxxie sighed.

"Helpful Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now." Blitzo said before shoving Moxxie away carelessly. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" Blitzo asked showing them killing people on the tv. "Those were the good times."

"I don't need any reminding sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious tv ad last week." Moxxie spoke up irritated. "One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

"Hey excuse me." Blitzo turned to him. "What's obnoxious about a super fun jingle? It's a fun distraction while an advertisement is spitting bullshit."

"People love musicals sir." Millie grinned.

"Exactly Millie." Blitzo pointed to her grinning. "And we're basically doing a musical." Blitzo then turned to Moxxie. "Are you going to crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?"

"Sir." Moxxie sighed.

"Cause right now all I see is my dad's ass hole talking to me." Blitzo mumbled. "Crushing my dreams of who I truly am inside."

"Are you trying to crush his dreams Moxxie?" Millie asked.

"I.. What?" Moxxie asked her confused.

"I thought I knew you." Millie sighed leaning close to him.

"Can't believe you Moxxie after I made you employee of the month." Blitzo said holding up a terrible photo of Moxxie.

"Ok sir, I'm sorry, a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingles." Moxxie said.

"I liked it." Millie disagreed.

"Do not agree with him in front of me." Moxxie pointed to her. "Not to mention you added one of our biggest screw ups in it!"

"Hey, if it wasn't for screw ups you two wouldn't have had the best thing that ever happened to you." Blitzo pointed to a little girl about nine years old sitting at a smaller table coloring. Moxxie and Millie couldn't help but smile as they watched the girl with blue fire for hair and a cute black dress drawing without a care in the world.

Flashback nine years ago:

The imps were hired to kill a woman, fine and simple so they arrived in a weird looking cave place. Once the woman walked in they shot her killing her right away. However, the gunshot made a baby in the next room cry.

"Did we just kill a mother?!" Moxxie panicked.

Millie went over and gasped. "Oh my gosh Moxxie! She's on fire!"

Moxxie rushed over and saw she was right. "What the fuck!"

Millie picked up the child and held her to her making the baby stop and stare up at the two. "Aw, she's cute."

"Millie! We just killed her mother!" Moxxie freaked out. "We made a baby an orphan!"

"Well maybe there's a daddy." Millie said.