When Blitzo Cries

Yesterday was Father's Day and Moxxie was hanging the gifts Harmony made for him in his office. The card she got him, the picture she drew, and a coffee mug that had his picture on it.

Harmony found it weird Blitzo didn't greet them like normal, he just went right to his office. Harmony skipped up to Loona and looked up at her. "Hi Loona, what did you get Blitzo for Father's day?"

"Uhhh, for what?"

Harmony's smile fell. "You forgot?"

Loona shrugged her shoulders and started staring at her computer and yawned. "Is that why he was acting so weird yesterday?"

"Loona, you need to say sorry, he looks so upset."

"He'll get over it, he always does."

"That's so... mean."

Loona rolled her eyes. "Harmony, he's not my real dad."

Harmony gave her a disappointed look. "Loona."

"What?"

"I'm adopted too." Harmony then walked away hoping the hellhound realizes that her attitude towards Blitzo is wrong. She closed the door to the playroom Blitzo made her and suddenly got an idea. She ran over to the toy box and started digging around. "Where is it where is it? AH HA!" She pulled out a black horse model she once found. "Uncle Blitzo loves horses." She brushed its hair and tail and drew a card before running to Blitzo's office. She knocked and slowly opened the door. "Uncle Blitzo."

"Shit." Blitzo quickly rubbed his eyes and gave Harmony a big smile. "Hey there sweetie, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I decided that since you are a big part of my life you deserve a day too." Harmony gave him the horse and card.

Blitzo's eyes filled with fresh tears as he took the beautiful black horse and card. "I love them Harmony."

Harmony gave him a big hug.

"Thanks, kiddo, I wish Loona cared about me the way you do. Maybe she'll like me better if I just stopped being me?"

"What?" Harmony gasped.

"Everyone seems to leave me after a while, I'm sure if I didn't pay your parents they would, I might push Moxxie too far on accident and then he'll leave with Millie and take you too."

Harmony sat on his lap. "But I don't want you to change." Harmony then got an idea. "I have one more gift for you."

"You do?" Blitzo asked.

Harmony nodded. Every time she cries her parents sing to her and they like her singing too. Plus Blitzo loves musicals.

I can see it when you're feeling low

You can't hide that from me

You're no status quo lameo

 So why keep trying to be?

'Cause you're more than that

You're an imp in combat

I wish you could see the you I see 

I say

If you get the job done by dark

Celebrate it

Make your mark

Serenade it

You have a spark 

Hell is lucky to have an imp like you

And if

What you are 

Is a strange you 

Doesn't mean 

You should change you

Only means

You should change your point of view

Hey, uncle of mine

You are just fine

To thine ownself be true

Your shots and pows

Makes all of Hell go wow 

It's how I know you're you

You don't take shit from dicks

Or Verosika

Bid your woes

Sayonara

You're an imp red like a rose

That always knows the way to go

When youFight with your weapons, fists, or tail

It's enchanting

Make spirits sail

When you're laughing

Even when we fail

You have a prince see you as a Romeo

There is not one part of you

That I would rearrange

I love you the way you are

And that will never change

That will never change

Blitzo was so speechless he just stared at her not knowing how to react.

Loona then walks in. "Hey, Blitzo I.... Are you fucking crying again?"

"No." Blitzo quickly wiped his tears with his sleeve. "I just have some dust or some shit in my eye."

"Ok well... Here." Loona handed him a spiked bracelet. "It's not much but it's all I got."

Blitzo still looked at it like it was a winning lottery ticket. "I love it Looney."

"Don't fucking call me that." Loona groaned before walking back out.

"Better than nothing." Harmony sighed.