Firsts

First Day at IMP:

"I can't believe he's making us come in." Moxxie complained as he walked in with Millie who was holding Harmony.

"I'm sure it will be fine." Millie assured him.

"We should be at home making her a room, have her getting use to us." Moxxie disagreed as they got out. "This is all too soon." Only for them to be blinded by a camera flash.

"There they are!" Blitzo cheered as he put the camera down. "Welcome to IMP uh... what's her name again?"

"Harmony sir." Millie said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Sir, was that really necessary?" Moxxie groaned.

"Of course it was, I could tell she already likes me and it's not every day we get a new member of the family." Blitzo said.

"You're not in the family." Moxxie mumbled.

"Can I hold her?" Blitzo asked.

"Alright, just please be careful." Millie begged softly as she handed her over.

"Aw, she's so tiny." Blitzo's eyes sparkled.

"Please be careful sir." Moxxie stuttered. "Don't drop her."

"I'm not gonna drop her." Blitzo said offended. "I'd make a great uncle, I even set something up for her."

"Please don't be a gun." Moxxie whimpered already worried for his new child.

Blitzo showed them an empty room was now a small kid's area.

"Wow sir." Moxxie said while Millie stared speechless. "This is surprisingly very thoughtful of you."

"Why do you doubt me?" Blitzo asked. "She can stay here with one of us while we go to the living world. Maybe I'll find someone to do it, and actually I might want to adopt someone myself."

"Oh help whoever that poor child is." Moxxie mumbled.

First word:

Oh what a thrill, when the crimson starts to spill
And my Millie goes in for the kill
She takes away my breath
She's the angel of death, for me
Oh Millie!
She's my queen
It's like a dream
When I hear her victims start to scream
In and out of the sack, she's the ma-aniac for me
Oh, Millie!
When the blood starts drippin' down the walls
(Drip, drip, drip!)
And the bodies, start to fall
(Thud!)
My heart skips a beat
When my Millie's guns a-blazin' in the heat
(Bang, bang, bang!)

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

Moxxie and Millie widen their eyes and turn to see Harmony was sitting there in front of them.

"Her first word!" Millie squealed before picking up Harmony.

"Um, is that a good first word for our baby to say?" Moxxie asked.

"She's talking Moxxie." Millie jumped up and down while hugging Harmony. "Not at all what I was expecting but it's such a huge moment. Wish we got it on camera."

"You do!" Blitzo said from the window. "Got it all."

"YOU WERE FILMING US!" Moxxie screamed making Harmony giggle. No one knows why Harmony is comforted by shouting.

"Thank you thank you thank you sir!" Millie smiled. "Send us copies, I'm sending them to all my siblings."

"This little fire babe is gonna make one hell of an assassin one day." Blitzo smiled.

First steps:

It was Millie's turn to stay behind on a mission to watch Harmony. "Come on Harmony, you can do it, walk to mama."

"Mama." Harmony said.

"As much as I love you calling me mama, I want you to walk to mama." Millie smiled.

"Mama."

"No, don't say mama, walk to mama." Millie chuckled.

"Mama."

"We'll work on it." Millie giggles as she helps Harmony stand. Millie kinda felt bad for Moxxie, Harmony hasn't called him anything yet and tried helping her take some steps. "Let's surprise daddy for when he gets back as we practice, ok honey? Can you say Daddy? Dada? Da?"

"Mama." Harmony said.

"Oh honey, I love hearing that word but you know how sensitive your daddy is. It would really make him so happy to hear you call him daddy. Can you say it?"

"Hey Mills, we're back." Blitzo called before slamming the door open. "And as always your husband sucks, might as well take you on every mission."

"You threw a grenade at the wrong house sir!" Moxxie shouted as he walks in slamming the riffle into Blitzo's arms.

"Papa!" Harmony cheered before letting go of Millie's hands and takes tiny steps to Moxxie.

"Papa? What the hell is that?" Blitzo asked.

"I didn't miss my baby's first steps!" Moxxie cheered as he picked her up and hugged her.

"And she called you papa!" Millie squealed happily as she hugged her husband and daughter.