Found

"So you've known Stolas since you were kids?" Harmony asked Blitzo as they drove to Stolas's castle for a party they got an invitation to.

"We only met once when our dick dads arranged a playdate for him on his birthday, I didn't see him until 25 years later." Blitzo explained. He was so tired and sick from what happened the last time he saw Stolas but when they got the invite Harmony told him he should go. Moxxie and Millie agreed since they felt like Blitzo should at least apologize for taking him on a fake date.

Everyone was dressed in their best outfits, of course, the imps and Hellhound were given dirty looks until they saw Harmony.

Harmony made sure she ate enough before coming to the party since it was mostly booze and rats on sticks. She spotted Stolas and nudged Blitzo. "Come on uncle Blitzo, after all, he did save you guys when you were taken by those humans and if you can't be together can you at least go back to being friends?"

Blitzo took a deep breath and since Harmony was by his side it was a bit easier.

The poor prince looked so miserable and Blitzo thought for sure it was because of him until he heard Stella's annoying laugh and being loud enough for the whole room to hear.

"No, Stolas is terrible in bed! I swear to fuck he just lays there staring at the wall and I have to do everything. It's embarrassing. I'm glad one egg fell out of me so I can stop pretending to want to fuck his scrawny twig ass."

Worse of all Stolas was right there!

"Hey bitch!" Blitzo stomped over to her. "Stolas happens to be very lively in bed! He can go all fucking day and night long. Of course, he's not with you since you're such an annoying fuck! I mean you're talking about his ass being a twig? You probably just think that cause your's is huge! Not to mention you have the most annoying fucking voice I've ever heard! All of Hell's ears would bleed if you scream in pleasure. Fuck they'd probably hear you from the living world."

"You go uncle Blitzo!" Harmony cheered.

"What are you doing here?!" Stella asked.

Moxxie and Millie quickly ran over. "We got an invitation." Moxxie showed it to her.

Stella snatched it and saw it was real. "WHAT THE FUCK STOLAS?! YOU INVITED YOUR FUCK TOY AND HIS FRIENDS TO MY NOT DIVORCED PARTY!"

"I did no such thing." Stolas said. "Blitzo, how did you get this?"

"It was in my office." Blitzo said. "If you didn't send it to me then who did?"

"That would be me." The whole room gasped as Lucifer himself was standing at the entrance. "I'm the one that forward the invitation to IMP."

"Why?" Stella asked in a soft voice no one has ever heard before.

"Well, I made a deal with someone very very special. I take him to his long-lost child and in return, he does a little favor for me. No big deal."

The doors slam open and in walks Hades. His usual blue fire was red with anger.

Everyone in the room panicked except for one. Harmony's eyes widened as she saw him, and suddenly she felt like she was seeing a flashback in her eyes.

"I know him." Harmony whispered but only Moxxie, Millie, Blitzo, Stolas, and Stella heard her.

"As promised Hades." Lucifer pointed right at Harmony.

Hades red fight turned blue as for the first time in ten years he saw her. "Harmony."

Harmony's eyes teared up with joy as she remembered how much she use to love this man with all her immortal life. "Daddy." Harmony ran right at him and into his arms hugging him tightly as he did to her.