Videogame

(Hello my awesome readers, I want to dedicate this chapter to my brother who showed me this video on Youtube. I just had to make a chapter based on it. Love you bro!) 

"I can't believe how fast I fucking died!" Blitzo whined as he watches Harmony playing his video game that he lost at but she was doing great at. Harmony was staying with him for a few hours while Millie was visiting her family in Wrath and Moxxie was in Lust setting up a surprise anniversary gift for Millie.

"What did you think would happen if you drove into a brick wall?" Harmony mumbled.

Harmony's phone then rang. "Damn it, uncle Blitzo, can you get that?"

Blitzo looked to see it was Moxxie. "It's Mox." Blitzo held the phone to Harmony's ear.

"Hey Harmony, just checking in. What are you doing?"

"I'm about to deliver a package." Harmony answered.

"What? Deliver a package for who?"

"Some jackass named Martin, the son of a bitch isn't even paying me." Harmony answered, Blitzo had to quickly cover his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Why are you delivering a package for him then?" Moxxie asked.

"Cause I have to." Harmony answered.

"That's it! Where's Blitzo! I swear to Satan if he got you into this!" Moxxie yelled.

"He's dead." Harmony answered.

"What?"

"Yeah he drove into a wall and his car exploded."

"He's he's..." Moxxie then burst out crying hard. "Blitzo! Sir why! The last thing I said to him was fuck you! Oh satan I take it all back."

Blitzo hung up the phone and fell to the floor laughing so hard he held his stomach and had tears in his eyes. When he finally calmed down Harmony won the game. "Hey kid, you might want to call him back."

"Why?" Harmony asked.

"Cause you didn't tell him you were playing a video game."

Harmony's eyes widened in realization. "OH FUCK!"

Moxxie ran three blocks until he finally realized he didn't have an address or a real identification. "WHO THE FUCK IS MARTIN!!"