Verosika Challenges Harmony To A Fucking... Challenge

Moxxie walked into the living room to see Harmony sitting in front of the tv too close for his liking. Setting the snack of orange slices he got for her he lifted her up and set her on the couch instead before handing her snack.

"Thank you." Harmony said not taking her eyes off the tv before taking a small bite.

"You're welcome honey." Moxxie now realized why Millie's parents don't like him. If Harmony ever finds someone to love Moxxie's not gonna think they're gonna be good enough for his perfect daughter.

Moxxie grinned before Blitzo slammed open the door and held it closed. "BITCH ALERT! BITCH ALERT!"

Verosika Mayday kicked the door open trapping Blitzo between the door and wall. Millie ran over and stood in front of her husband and daughter taking out her knife.

"Relax, I'm not here to fight." Verosika rolled her eyes. "I come with a once and a lifetime opportunity."

"Go choke on your flask ya drunken bitch bag." Blitzo said as he walked past her.

Verosika opened her purse and pulled out a giant pile of cash. "Just think how many ponies you can ride with this."

Blitzo's eyes sparkled a little before he remembered who he was talking to. "What do you want?"

"I want the little one."

"Hey, he's mine." Millie scold hugging her husband.

"Not that one." Verosika pointed to Harmony. "That one."

"For what?!" Moxxie panicked.

"My competing act had to cancel, she's the only one worthy enough to be a replacement." Verosika explained. "And I heard that shit show you pulled on making her older. Do it again, the owner won't let me on stage if she found out I brought in a baby."

"Hey." Harmony glared offended. "I'm almost ten."

"Done!" Blitzo slammed the door shut in Verosika's face. "Text me the info!"

"Sir! We don't want our daughter to be in a singing competition." Moxxie scold.

"Did you see that cash!? If Harmony has a voice like that at nine, imagine how she sounds as a teen."

"It's your choice honey." Millie told Harmony softly.

Harmony thought about it. Even though business has picked up a lot she knew the money could help her family a lot. Besides how hard can it be. "Ok, I'll try."

"That a girl!" Blitzo cheered swinging Harmony around making her giggle.

Moxxie still looked unsure while Millie jumped and clapped her hands excitedly.

Blitzo read the competition info he was sent. "Oh this will be a piece of cake for Harmony, she has to write the song herself! She already wrote our new song for IMP."

Harmony didn't have long to write a new song and she needed inspiration. She heard Moxxie yelling into the phone as Blitzo called in the middle of the night waking him up again, Moxxie had to kick him out again after Blitzo was in his bed AGAIN!

That gave her an idea.

On the day of the competition, Harmony used the book to make herself older again. She looked at herself in the mirror not believing it was her and neither did the imps or Loona. Harmony wasn't use to having an hourglass figure and the bra was driving her nuts.

"Oh Moxxie, she's such a beauty." Millie sobbed.

"So can we see your song Harmony?" Lonna asked.