Ozzie's Part 1

"Happy Adoption Day kiddo." Loona smiled as she brought over a gift for Harmony.

Harmony opened the present and pulled out a small choker with a small skull on it. "Thanks Loona." Harmony grinned as she put it on.

Just then the portal opened and a tree fell into the office as well as some dude's head. Moxxie popped out smiling like a manic while holding a chainsaw while Blitzo and Millie walked in swinging axes.

"Whoa! That was a fuck ton of lumberjacks." Blitzo said.

"I'M STILL SO JAZZED UP!!" Millie laughed loudly.

"Well, you rather stay jazzed babe." Moxxie smiled as he threw the chainsaw away. "Guess where I'm taking my girls tonight."

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presents Moxxie. Besides drinks are on me tonight, lets hit up the new dive down the street."

"Actually sir." Moxxie walked over and hugged Harmony. "Since it's Harmony's tenth adoption day today so I'm taking Millie and Harmony to Ozzie's in the lust ring!"

Millie gasped. "Ozzie's! No way! That place is always booked!"

"I've been planning it for quite a while." Moxxie said as he kissed Harmony's head. "Ten years being a proud father must be celebrated."

"Thanks papa, but I never heard of this place, what is it?" Harmony asked.

"You'll see." Moxxie grinned.

"Oh Moxxie!" Millie kissed her husband. "You're such a good pa to her."

"Well since I helped you raise this little princess I can come too." Blitzo stepped in.

"Ah no. The reservation is for us." Moxxie said.

"Uh huh." Blitzo nodded not taking the hint.

"Just us." Moxxie added. "Without you there."

"I'll wear something nice, it's a big deal after all." Blitzo gave Harmony a big hug and kiss on the cheek making her giggle before he walked out.

Moxxie growled in anger but Harmony took his hand. "It's ok papa, I'm sure I'll love what you planned tonight."

Moxxie grinned as the happy family left for home to get ready.

A few hours later after giving Harmony her cake and presents they headed to the 666 elevator that would take them to Lust. The three of them were so cozy on the seats they didn't even notice Blitzo was behind them reading a newspaper.

"Um papa?" Harmony raised her brow at the place that looked like a sex club.

"Don't worry baby, mommy and I would never have you spend your birthday here." Moxxie assured as he took Harmony around the place to show a fancy kid's area. "Happy birthday sweetie."

Harmony saw an indoor amusement park that had a few carnival rides, games, and pizza everywhere. Every kid's dream.

"Wow papa, this is amazing." Harmony gasped.

"I have another surprise for you, I'll come and get you when it's time." Moxxie said before he and Millie both kissed her head and went back over to the other side that's made for couples.

Harmony ended up having a great time with the rides and games until she saw a demon kid cheating at one of the games. Harmony grabbed the whack-an-angel mallet and slammed it right now on his tail making him run away crying for his mommy. "Jackass." Harmony mumbled before tossing the mallet aside.