Lucifer

Harmony can't remember that last time she was so bored. Moxxie and Millie needed a sitter so they could go out for their anniversary but they don't trust Loona or Blitzo. But then Blitzo remembered that Stolas has a teen daughter who doesn't have a life. Millie thought it would be fun for Harmony to spend the day in a castle so they gave it a shot.

"Why I think it would be a great experience for Octavia." Stolas agreed.

"Does she have any experience when little children?" Moxxie asked.

"Well no."

"Millie." Moxxie whimpered worried for his child.

"But she is very responsible I assure you." Stolas promised.

"Well Harmony is nine and she is no trouble." Millie said. "I'm sure they'll get alone fine."

"Alright." Moxxie gave up. "Harmony is terrified of water so if you have a pool don't show it to her, if her hair flames up hugs, snuggles, music, or something funny always works, Harmony is very picky with her food so don't make anything without asking her first, she likes games so do that if you need to pass time."

"Fine." Octavia groaned, she did like Harmony but babysitting was never something she wanted to do.

Now here Harmony is bored out of her mind as Octavia sits in front of the tv with her eyes glued to her cell phone. She wishes she was baking brownies with her mama, or watching her papa chase Blitzo around with a baseball bat for breaking in again.

When Harmony climbed off the couch Octavia didn't even notice. Rolling her eyes Harmony decided to explore the castle a bit since she lives in an apartment with her parents a castle would be fun to explore. Harmony didn't see anything that interesting, not even the long hallway with big windows and even living plants interested her. There was also lots of closed doors but her papa always told her to never go through closed doors without knocking. She was wrong this castle is not fun. For one the walls are pink and there's hardly anything to look at except for the many pictures of Octavia, her dad, and another bird with a really big butt.

As Harmony kept walking she eventually ran into Stolas and someone she's never seen before.

"Hello young one, where is Octavia?" Stolas asked as he picked her up.

"She's watching tv." Harmony answered before turning to the stranger. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Who's this?"

"Who's this?" The stranger asked as he observed the young girl.

"Oh this is my lover's adorable little niece." Stolas answered. "My daughter is suppose to be watching her."

"Who you?" Harmony asked.

"This is Lucifer." Stolas introduced.

"Why's he covered in apples?" Harmony asked.

Lucifer gave a small chuckle before gently touching her hair. "You seem familar."

"Oh I doubt that." Stolas said. "Her parents are lowly imps."

"Well she's clearly not an imp." Lucifer pointed out. "I've seen this hair before, it's on the tip of my tongue."

"Where's my daughter!" They heard Moxxie scream.

"Bye bye." Harmony said before teleporting to her parents.

"And teleporting, interesting." Lucifer hummed. "This child might be worth looking into."