Killing The Clients

A client came in and Harmony was listening to the story a demon was telling her family. Harmony looked into the demon's eyes and saw a big fat lie.

"Nah huh." Harmony shook her head.

"Nah huh what sweetie?" Millie asked her daughter.

Harmony pointed to the demon. "He lying."

Moxxie right away believed his little girl and glared at the demon. "What's the real reason you want this boy?"

The demon growled. "Fine, he's my son, I want you to kill him so he ends up down here so I can finish giving him his beating. My wife killed me so she could save him, that stupid bitch."

"You know shitbag, the three of us are parents and the other two are our children." Blitzo said before cracking his knuckles.

In no time at all the office had demon blood everywhere.

"Good thing you exposed that bastard after he paid." Blitzo told Harmony before stealing the demon's wallet. "Can you take care of the body sweetie?"

Harmony nodded and made a fireball appear in her hands before lighting the demon's body with it.

"Uncle Blitzo, if someone on Earth didn't really kill the client can we kill the client instead?"

Moxxie immediately agreed with his daughter, Millie was fine with it since she gets to kill someone either way, Loona as always didn't give a damn, and Blitzo agreed to do it cause he knew it made Harmony happy.

After trying it for a week it was going perfect.

Loona was sitting in the breakroom drinking beer when she heard chainsaws and the new clients screams.

"Another shit fuck." Loona mumbled to herself as she read her magazine.

Blitzo walked out. "Can you believe that bitch wanted her roommate dead just because he didn't make her dinner? What the fuck? Just order a pizza and get over it bitch!"

Moxxie walked out nodding. "It's not like they were dating, and he paid his rent."

Millie came out while hugging Harmony. "I don't know how you can always tell when someone is lying sweetie but it's a great weapon."

"I just look into eyes and I can see everything." Harmony explained.

"You two really did pick a good kid to steal." Blitzo grinned proudly at his niece.