Kidnapped

After spring break Harmony realized she left the list of clients in the human world. While her parents, Blitzo and Loona were busy she quickly went to the human world herself, she thought it would be a quick in and out but that wasn't the case. Hades wasn't the only one who saw her concert that day, her grandmother saw it as while. Demeter was promised that Hades and his daughter would be locked up in the barrier yet she was out free in the human world on stage being loved. That didn't sit well with her, nothing of Hades should be happy in her opinion.

Demeter summoned Nemesis the goddess who enacts retribution against those who succumb to hubris, arrogance before the gods.

"Nemesis, I just found out the daughter of Hades is off the island prison, which means Hades is free too. I need you to find the girl and Hades." Demeter said.

"And what do I do when I find them?" Nemesis asked.

"Make them suffer."

"Gladly."

"And take these, they were made by Hephaestus himself, garenteed no God or goddess can break them." Demeter said giving her a long chain. "The same one Hades used on all of us when he tried to take over."

Harmony appeared on the roof she was on before she went on stage that day and sighed relieved when she saw her small bag was still where she left it. Opening it up she saw the list of names was still safe. However before she could go back home these chains suddenly wrapped themselves around her and she fell.

"What the?" Harmony blinks surprised as she looked down at them.

"Harmony." A very scary woman stepped right in front of her.

"Um, yes." Harmony said nervously.

"Your father, where is he?"

"What do you want with him? And who are you?" Harmony asked.

"I am Nemesis."

"Who?"

"Never mind, he'll come for you."

"What?!" Harmony screamed. "HELP!"

On the ground Verosika was grossed out. After the cops arrested them and they did what they do best the worst they got was community service, which meant cleaning up the beach after spring break.

"HELP!" Tex heard making him look up to see the girl from yesterday was being carried away by a mystery woman.

"Hey!" Tex called and ran over only for the mystery woman to threw some kind of powder in his face blinding him and plugging up his nose.

"Tex!" Verosika called.

Tex sneezed and turned to her. "That kid is in trouble."

"That kid is the reason we're doing this." Verosika scoffed.

"She did it because you were going to attack her dad." Tex pointed out. "Look, you got some beef with that freaky big mouth demon but that kid has nothing to do with it."

Verosika growled. "Fine."

Tex and Verosika ended up going to IMP.

"Well look who it is." Blitzo grinned. "Got another challenge my crew and I can kick your fat drunk ass in?"

Verosika growled ready to bite his head off but Tex stepped forward. "We're here to help you."

"Help with what?" Blitzo asked.

"That kid that hangs with you." Verosika answered.

"Hey whatever sick ass experiment you have leave my niece out of it." Blitzo glared.