Heroes at the pool

A/N: Another short, so, sorry!

Days before the Training camp began, Kaito was in his room and doing homework. Then, he got a notification on his Risephone. It was from Deku.

Deku <-Hey, Hiden! We're headed to the school's pool to train our quirks! Wanna come?->

Kaito <Who will be there?>

Deku <Well, as far as I know, all of the boys...>

Kaito <Thanks! I'll go.>

Kaito packed up his swimsuit and took a hoodie. It wasn't all that surprising that they couldn't go anywhere. Ever since Deku and Kaito got threatened by Shigaraki and Horobi, U.A. forbid them to go anywhere due to there being a risk of encountering a villain again. Kaito eventually got to the U.A. faculty office. Where he saw Aizawa and Vlad King, Class 1-B's homeroom teacher.

Aizawa: Hm? Hey, I assume you're here for the pool as well?

Kaito: Um... yes, I-I j-j-just want to r-r-r-relax.......

Aizawa: I see.

Vlad King: Wait a minute! The girls are here too! What if he just wants to peep at them?!

Aizawa: Vlad, those girls seem very affectionate toward Hiden, so knowing them, they wouldn't mind anyway.

Vlad: Hm... I see. Very well.

Kaito made his way to the pool. He took off his shirt and zipped up his hoodie. He saw all of the boys except for Deku, Kaminari, and Mineta.

Iida: Ah! Hiden! Glad that you could make it!

Kaito: Heh, thank you Iida!

???: Oh! Hi Kaito!

Kaito looked over in toward the voice. Kaito's face and body turned red as he saw the girls of 1-A wearing school swimsuits.

Momo: You are here to train?

Kaito: Um... N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no....... I'm h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-here to relax......................

Tsu: That's nice.

Toru: You look cute!

Kaito, right then and right there, fell backwards into the water, passing out. Later, Isamu came along and saw Kaito lying down on a lounge chair.

Isamu: Oh! Hey Kai!

Kaito: Hey Isamu!

Isamu: Not here to train, are ya?

Kaito: Well...

Isamu: You might, but check them out! 

Kaito looked toward the boys, with the girls cheering on the sidelines. First, Bakugou used his explosions.

Bakugou: BURST SPEED TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakugou, without even swimming, made it to the finish first.

Bakugou: HOW WAS THAT YOU EXTRAS?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Sero: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!

Kirishima: YOU DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE WATER!!!!!!

Bakugou: IT'S CALLED FREESTYLE SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito: T-t-too much yelling..............................

Isamu: Yeah, I agree.

Next came Deku, with his quirk, he was able to swim very fast. But Iida was not too far behind with his engine. But it was Deku that came out on top.

Ochako: Yay! Deku!

Todoroki's race was no contest. He had slid on his ice and got to the finish first. Kaito saw Deku and Iida socializing. He smiled as remembered all of the moments they went through. First days, U.S.J, the Sports festival, internships, and now. He was glad he could be a part of it all. He looked at everyone and remembered their names and quirks.

Yuga Aoyama, Quirk: Navel laser.

Mina Ashido, Quirk: Acid.

Tsuyu "Tsu" Asui, Quirk: Frog.

Tenya Iida, Quirk: Engine.

Ochako Uraraka, Quirk: Zero Gravity.

Mashirao Ojiro, Quirk: Tail.

Denki Kaminari, Quirk: Electrification.

Eijiro Kirishima, Quirk: Hardening.

Koji Koda, Quirk: Anivoice.

Rikido Sato, Quirk: Sugar Rush.

Mezo Shoji, Quirk: Dupli Arm.

Kyouka Jirou, Quirk: Earphone Jack.

Hanta Sero, Quirk: Tape.

Fumikage Tokoyami, Quirk: Dark Shadow.

Toru Hagakure, Quirk: Invisible.

Minoru Mineta, Quirk: Pop Off.

Momo Yaoyorozu, Quirk: Creation.

Shoto Todoroki, Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot.

Katsuki Bakugou, Quirk: Explosion

Isamu Fuwa/Yua Yaiba, Quirk: Shotriser.

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, Quirk: Superpower.

Kaito Hiden, Quirk: Zero one driver/Force riser.

Kaito, satisfied that he remembers them all, began to lie back down and watch the final race, which consisted of Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki.

Ochako: Go Deku!

Kirishima: Do your best guys!

Isamu: Woohoo!!!

Yua: You can do it!

But just as they jumped, they belly flopped into the water.

Kaito: What the-?!

Kaito looked over and saw Aizawa with his quirk activated.

Aizawa: Pool hours are over, so go home.

Kaito, although disappointed, left for home. Isamu was talking to him on the way back.

Isamu: Hey, Kai! You wanna go to the amusement park sometime? Tomorrow?

Kaito: Sorry Isamu, I can't. I gotta help Izu organize some papers that Uncle Kenshiro will send.

Isamu: Man, all right.

Kaito: See you tomorrow Isamu!

Isamu: Right back at ya dude!

Kaito returned home and flopped onto bed. Izu pulled a blanket over him.

Izu: I do bid you a good rest.

Kaito slept soundly knowing that training camp was just around the corner. However, little do he and his friends know what will come to them.......