Spread your wings and prepare for a force

All of the students came to the grounds costumed. Kaito looked at each and every student. But then, he noticed a girl was looking at him. When his head turned to her direction, she blushed and faced forward again. This gave Kaito a puzzled look. Then he looked back at All might. He explained how there will be random teams and one will be the heroes, and one will be villains. Kaito and the same girl from before were in a team. They were team I.

???: Hey! What about me?!

All might: Do not worry Young Kaminari! You will be paired with Young Jirou afterwards!

Kaito looked to his side. He tapped the girl's shoulder.

Kaito: Jirou... right?

Jirou: My name's Kyouka Jirou. Nice to meet you Hiden.

Kaito: Likewise Jirou.

Isamu and Yua were also paired together. They were team J. Then by some stupid coincidence, the two teams were going to be battling, with Kaito and Jirou being the heroes. When Kaito and Jirou were allowed in, Jirou put in an earphone jack into the wall.

Kaito: Why do you have a jack?

Jirou: Dummy, it's my quirk.

Then Kaito noticed that there were two earphone jacks connected to her ears.

Jirou: My quirk allows me to stick these things into walls, the ground, and even humans. If I stick them into the wall or ground, I have an amazing sense of hearing. If it's humans, I can stun them for a little while. I can also jack them into my legs to channel the sound of my heartbeat. Oh, and I can use them like whips because they can stretch about 6 meters.

Kaito: An amazing quirk.

Then Jirou pointed to the stairs, signalling that she knows which floor Isamu and Yua are on. They were on the 3rd floor. However, just because it was the 3rd floor didn't mean it was a long journey. By the time Kaito and Jirou got to the top, they were exhausted.

Isamu: Huh? There they are!

Kaito: Bring... it... on....

Then Yua took out her Progrise key.

Yua: Are you ready for this?!

She pressed the button.

Dash!

But then, without opening it, Yua inserted it into her Shot riser.

Authorise!

Then she flipped her key open inside the Shot riser, then she gripped her hand on the trigger.

Yua: Henshin!

Yua pulled the trigger.

Shot rise!

The bullet came back and armored Yua.

Rushing Cheetah!

Try to outrun this demon to get left in the dust.

Yua was now in a suit that was orange and white. It also had the resemblance of a cheetah.

 It also had the resemblance of a cheetah

Isamu was also transformed. Then the two got their A. Shotguns and attacked. Kaito also got his A. Calibur and attacked as well. But Yua was too fast for him. Suddenly, while Kaito was handling Yua, Isamu punched him from behind. this made Kaito mad.

Kaito: Why didn't I think of this earlier?

He took out his new Progrise key.

Wing!

Kaito scanned it on the driver.

Authorise!

Suddenly, A giant falcon appeared and flew around Kaito. Then he flipped the key open.

Kaito: Henshin!

Kaito inserted the key.

Progrise!

Fly to the sky! Flying Falcon!

Spread your wings and prepare for a force.

Kaito was still neon yellow and black, but this time, he had magenta on his chest, face mask, and legs. It made him resemble a falcon.

 It made him resemble a falcon

Jirou: Whoa...

Yua: Flying Falcon?!

Isamu: A new form!

Then Kaito rose up. Then he flew and matched Yua's speed. He managed to get a hit onto her, same with Isamu. Then Jirou jack them and they couldn't move. But Jirou said it will wear off in 30 seconds. Kaito pushed in Flying Falcon.

Flying Impact!

Kaito rose up to the sky as far as he could go. This resulted in him breaking through the roof. Then he got into a kicking position and dove down foot first, hitting both Isamu and Yua. Then Kaito and Jirou tied them to the 'weapon.' Resulting in their victory.

All might: The hero team.... WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito and Jirou high fived. They went to Isamu and Yua to untie them. Afterwards, they saw many other amazing people. Then, they all went home. But someone was watching Kaito, Isamu, and Yua going home.

???: Kaito Hiden huh? What did that guy want with him anyway?