Larger than life to crush like a machine

It was finally time for Kaito to battle Bakugou. He took his new Progrise keys along with Rising Hopper. He was all set.

Present mic: Here we gooooo everyone! To the second semifinal match! We have two very powerful competitors now! I can't wait to see how this goes!

Bakugou walked up to the stadium with his teeth gritted.

Present mic: He was pretty popular in middle school, but that face makes him look scary! From the Hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugou!

Kaito went up with a determined look.

Present mic: VS! He's got a belt and he can transform! This quirkless wonder has risen up the ranks and is raring to go! From the Hero course, it's Kaito Hiden!

Bakugou: Here me out One eye! I'm gonna take you out like all of the other extras that I faced!

Kaito: You have no heart. I can't believe you.

Midnight: Fight!

As usual, Bakugou headed straight toward Kaito. Kaito took out Rising Hopper.

Jump!

But before he could Authorise, Bakugou came in with a heavy blow. This knocked Kaito back.

Bakugou: I won't let you become that hopper thing!

Deku: He's not letting him transform by sending a barrage of attacks. At this rate, Hiden would have to dodge his attacks during the entire round.

Ochako: Kaito's in a pinch!

Kaito was still dodging Bakugou. He was relentlessly blasting his way to knock him out.

Bakugou: You can't keep avoiding me One eye!

But suddenly, Kaito took out the Attache Calibur and did a backflip behind Bakugou. He hit him with it toward the back.

Bakugou: AAAAGH!!!!

Kaito: Now's my chance!

Jump!

Authorise!

Kaito: Henshin!

Progrise!

Jump up and rise! Rising Hopper!

A jump to the sky turns to the sky turns to a rider kick.

Bakugou: DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito jumped around attempting to confuse Bakugou. This was starting to work. However, Bakugou then blew up his surroundings, regaining his senses.

Bakugou: You thought that will work on me? EXTRA?!

Now Kaito was furious. He took out his second key.

Fire!

Authorise!

Kaito: Enough Bakugou!!!

Progrise!

Gigant flare! Flaming Tiger!

Explosive power of 100 bombs.

Kaito conjured fire and blasts toward Bakugou. The fire grazed Bakugou's arm, which only made him mad.

Bakugou: Wanna try that again?!?!?

Kaito: Oh no.

He quickly took out Freezing bear.

Blizzard!

Authorise!

Kaito: You have to stop hurting others!!!