The prototype

Kaito Hiden had just bought groceries from the store as he saw a scene of two heroes, namely Kamui woods and Mt. Lady, being congratulated for defeating a villain. Kaito sighed. He was born with no quirk. making him one of the 20 percent born quirkless.

Kaito: I wish I was born with a quirk...

Yes, Kaito wishes he had the chance of being a hero. However, in his point of view, he could never be one. Because of this, Kaito doesn't have any goals in the future. 

Suddenly, he felt his phone buzz. It was Kaito's best friend, Isamu Fuwa.

Isamu: Hey Kaito! Come check it out! 

Kaito: Check what out?

Isamu: Dude, the news! Let's go to your place!

Kaito: Okay, Okay. I'll get ready and then you can come.

*Small Timeskip*

Kaito and Isamu were watching the news while talking.

News reporter: Kenshiro Hiden, president of the hyper technology company Hiden Intelligence, has created a device known as the Zero one driver that may change the world and it's 20% of quirkless people.

Kaito: So my uncle made something so awesome?

Isamu: Yeah, keep watching.

News reporter: President Hiden and his people finished the prototype recently. However, this product will not release until about twenty one years from now. But President Hiden knows exactly who he's going to give the prototype to. However, he will not reveal who it is. Now to the next report-

Isamu turned the TV off.

Isamu: See what I mean? You could be that guy!

Kaito was speechless.

Isamu: Kai? You there man?

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Isamu went to check it out. Outside was someone with a large package.

Man: Are you Kaito Hiden?

Isamu: No, let me go get him.

Kaito got to the door after a few seconds.

Man: Hello Mr. Hiden. Please sign here.

Kaito was still curious about what he got but he signed and the man was off.

Isamu: Did you even order anything recently?

Kaito: I haven't ordered anything since nine months ago, yet I receive a package.

Kaito got his box cutter and cut the tape. Then he opened up to see an Attache case. 

Kaito: What the heck?

Isamu: Wait, there's still more in here.

Kaito and Isamu took the case out to see something they never saw coming.

Kaito/Isamu: No. Freaking. Way.

 Way