The students and The Delta Warrior (δ)

Kaito: A-another world...?

Yamato: Yeah, I sensed that you needed help in getting your friends back, so I came.

Kaito had trouble processing what was going on. This "Yamato Shot" came from another world? He was beyond confused.

Kaito: But... How did you get here?

Yamato: Yes, it was an S.U.F. mission.

Kaito: A what?

Yamato: No matter.  When I find you, for now, we must lay low. Do you mind if I stay here tonight?

Kaito: H-h-ha?!?! Um................ okay...

Now Yamato was in his house, and they fell asleep fast. The next day, the two went to the hospital to visit Deku. Yamato waited outside, as Kaito went in.

Deku: Oh, hey Hiden.

Kaito Hey...

Yua went up and hugged him tightly. He began to softly cry in her shoulder. She stroked his soft white hair.

Yua: Sssh... it's okay, it'll be okay...

Mina: Believe us, Kaito, when we say that Kyouka would definitely be wanting to comfort you right now, but she's unconscious.

Kaito wiped away his tears.

Kaito: Honestly, that sounds like her.

Deku: Hiden... I'm sorry about Fuwa...

Kaito: Me too, with Bakugou, Deku........

Kirishima went up next to Deku.

Kirishima: Guys... I'm gonna go save them.

Deku/Kaito: Kirishima...?

However, Iida's eyes widened and he suddenly got objective.

Iida: NO!! YOU CANNOT!!!!

Kirishima: What do you mean no?!

Iida: It's just as All might said! We have to leave this to the pros! This isn't something for us to act to! IDIOTS!!!

Kirishima: I KNOW THAT!!!!!! But I couldn't do anything! After I heard my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I DIDN'T do anything! If I don't do anything now, I WON'T BE A HERO OR A MAN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaminari: Kirishima, quiet. We're in a hospital.

However, now everyone except for a certain few were talking about this, until a froggy voice spoke up.

Tsu: I've known you guys for so long, and right now, we're only Heroes in training. So we have to leave everything to the Pros. If you were to go and fight... that would be breaking the rules... and that's no better than villains.

Everyone was silent. Kaito's eyes began to tear up again.

Kaito: Wow... I thought I knew you.

Tsu: Huh?

Kaito: The whole point of coming to U.A. is to become the greatest heroes we possibly can...

Kaito's one visible eye was streaming with tears, but his teeth were gritted and he was glaring.

Kaito: Why is now different...?

Kaito ran out of the room. Yamato spotted him and ran after the boy.

Yamato: Wha-?! Hiden!

Kaito was now outside, sobbing again. All he wanted now was for his best friend to come back to him.