Explosive power of 100 bombs

Midnight had explained to everyone that they had fifteen minutes to make a team of four. Kaito headed toward Isamu.

Kaito: Wanna join?

Isamu: Sorry, some people already scouted me.

Kaito saw Shoji, Tsu, and Mineta.

Kaito: Whatever you say, let's do this!

Isamu: Sure thing bro!

Then Kaito headed toward Yua.

Kaito: Hey Yua?

Yua said nothing.

Shinsou: Sorry, she's in my team.

Kaito: You!

Kaito then looked over at Deku's direction. He was isolated.

Kaito/Uraraka: Deku!

Deku slowly turned to Uraraka and Kaito.

Kaito/Uraraka: Let's be a team!

Deku was very teary eyed.

Deku: Really?! You would do that!?

Kaito: Of course!

Uraraka: After all, we are friends right?!

Deku gave an odd expression, but Kaito knew what had happened.

Deku: So there's me, Uraraka, Hiden.... That leaves him!

Eventually, they found Iida, but he told the three that he could not join them because he wants to get stronger on his own. Iida had also told them that he would challenge them. This surprised Kaito and Deku a bit.

Kaito: Well, I guess it's understandable.

Deku: Right now, no one's our friend. We have to remember that.

???: Fu fu fu fu fu...

Kaito turned around.

???: YOU!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE EXTRA EXTRA SUPER DUPER CUTE BABY!!!

Kaito: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito hid behind Deku.

???: My name is Mei Hatsume of the Support course! Don't know ya, but nice to meet ya!

Kaito: Um...................

Hatsume: Hm? What's wrong bud?

Deku: Oh, he's just very shy around new people.

Hatsume then began rambling how if she joined Team Deku, all the big companies would appreciate her "Babies." She had no interest in Uraraka though, or Deku. She was just paying attention to Kaito and the Zero one driver.

Midnight: Time's up!

Team Deku was set to go. Kaito was up front. Uraraka and Hatsume were supporting Deku up from behind. They knew they had to be on their best guard due to them having the 10,000,000 points. But added with the total the rest had. the team had a total of 10,000,350 points.

Midnight: START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: Let's go for the 10,000,000!

Hagakure: I'm coming Midoriya!

Suddenly, the team felt themselves sinking.

???: Nice Honenuki!

Kaito looked at the person carrying the silver haired boy. He had beige hair and his face was normal other than the fact that his teeth were exposed like a skeleton.