Training and late night shenanigans

Day one of the training camp. It was already intense. The rider trio was tasked with training without their drivers. Kaito was using the Attache Calibur to block attacks from Shino and counter them. Isamu was at the top of the mountain with the Attache Shotgun. He was trying to snipe a target from very far away, without a scope, so his eyes were straining. And Yua was doing marathons without Rushing Cheetah, so she had energy drinks and water with her. Soon, Class 1-B came to the site, with horrified looks.

Shishida/Tsuburaba: W-w-w-what is this?!

Shino: Locking on with these sparkling gazes!

Tomoko: We've come to lend a paw!

Yawara: We've come from somewhere...

Ryuko: Stingingly cute and catty!

All: Wild Wild........ Pussycats! Full version.

Bakugou: DANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito sighed of relief. He was on break because Shino was introducing herself. So he switched to the Authorise Buster.

Kaito: (Isamu got one... right? So why is he using the Shotgun?)

Rin: I have several questions.

Bakugou: DANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All: Again?

Yua stopped to get more drinks.

Yua: This..... is..... not.... gah.....

Isamu was still shooting from a very long point blank range. He was getting a very dry eye.

Isamu: Why didn't I bring eye drops?!

Later, that late afternoon, Everyone was exhausted. Tomoko and Ryuko were in front of the students divided by a table of ingredients.

Ryuko: We told you, that is the only time we're doing that!

Tomoko: So come and make your own! Curry time!

All: Yes ma'am...............

Tomoko: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! All of you look exhauste- huh?

Tomoko noticed the white haired boy looking relatively the same, but as soon as he was seen, her big sister instincts kicked in as she rushed over to Kaito.

Tomoko: Oh... do you need water? A bath?

Kaito: I'm fine Tomoko nee.....

Aizawa: Ragdoll, what did I say about special treatment?

Tomoko: Aww come on Eraser!

Soon, everyone was making curry.

Isamu: Anyone need flames?

Mina: Over here Fu- WAH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!?!?!?

Isamu: Training, that's what happened. Anyway, Kai gave me Flaming Tiger to combine with the Attache Shotgun, which I held a lot today.

Toru: Aw, I'm sorry.

Fuwa: Nothing, really.

Isamu inserted the Progrise key and sent a small flamethrower To the coals.

Kaito: Great! Thanks Isamu!

Now the curry was done. Everyone was eating gleefully, glad that their hard work paid off.

Yua: Whoa! Momo, you're eating a lot!

Momo: Yes, my quirk allows me to transform lipids into the nonliving objects I create, in other words, the more I eat, the more I can create.