Ultimate moves and disappearance

The next few days passed by. Kaito and the rest of Class 1-A were inside a building known as Gym Gamma, where they will conjure up Ultimate Moves. This was also known as Training and Dining Land, or TDL.

All: (Seriously?)

Aizawa: To Hiden, Fuwa, and Yaiba. You can use your gear, but it can't be the finishers you constantly use.

Isamu: Wait, then what can we do?

Aizawa: That's up to you.

Yua: Okay?

Soon, it was nothing but energy in Gym Gamma. Everyone was working hard to come up with Super moves, even the Riders. 

Yua: What did you think? I call it "Demon Blaze!"

Kaito: That looks great!

Isamu: Yeah! Actually, Kai and I were coming up with one ourselves!

Yua: Really? What's it called?

Kaito: We call it "Shining Assault Impact!"

Yua: Oh, I was wondering why you had your latest forms.......

Isamu: Yup! Watch this!

Isamu jumped onto Kaito's arms, who boosted him up, while jumping himself. Then they jumped off of a wall and kicked an Ectoplasm clone simultaneously.

Yua: Whoa! That's awesome, you two!

Kaito: Ha?! Uhh...........

Isamu: Yup! Thanks!

Kaito: Hm? Wait, this gives me an idea........

Isamu: What's up?

Kaito: Hold on! Isamu, can I have Assault Wolf for a few moments?

Isamu: Okay?

Kaito was given Assault Wolf. Then, later, he was walking to the workshop with the two keys in hand. However, as he was approaching the doors, he saw Deku.

Kaito: Oh! Hi Deku.

Deku: Oh, Hiden!

Kaito: Are you here for costume upgrades?

Deku: Well.... yeah.

Kaito: Huh? You okay Deku?

Deku: Um...... All might told me to stop imitating him....

Kaito: Imitating?

Deku: Yeah. I don't think I told you this, but on the night of the villain attack, I had broken my arms terribly, and if they break again, I might not be able to use them, so now it feels as if I have two nuclear bombs fused with my arms. Should I get arm braces?

Kaito: Well, I don't know what to do about that, but maybe try to think outside the box.

???: Deku! Kaito! You guys are getting upgrades too?

The two looked to see a certain brunette with rosy cheeks coming their way.

Deku: Oh! Uraraka-

Suddenly, the doors blasted open. Now there was a cloud of smoke everywhere.

???: Fufufu......

Power Loader: Jesus Christ! Would you stop blowing things up?!

???: But Thomas Edison once said "I didn't fail, I just found a way that doesn't work!"

Power Loader: Your missing the point! Would you listen to me for once in our lives, Hatsume?!

Sure enough, the female was on top of Deku.