Encounter with evil

Kaito, Isamu, and Yua were outside of the agency building. He was becoming shy because of course, he has not met these people. He entered the door.

Kaito: Hello? Our names are Kaito Hiden, Isamu Fuwa, and Yua Yaiba from the U.A. High school Hero course.

Clerk: Hello. Allow me to call the Heroes.

After a conversation on the phone, the clerk told Kaito and the other two to go to the top floor. It was a nine story building so it wasn't that high up. Once they got there, the trio saw five doors. Two to the left, two to the right, and one across the hall. The team headed toward the farthest one down. Kaito knocked on the door.

???: Who's there?

Kaito: U-um, Kaito Hiden of the Hero course...

???: Really? Are you sure?

???: Geiz, just let him in.

???: You may come in. Wagamaou's orders.

Kaito opened the door. Inside were four individuals.

???: Oh! You must be Kaito Hiden! And you two must be Isamu Fuwa and Yua Yaiba! I saw you three in the Sports Festival! Oh yeah, my name is Sougo Tokiwa. I want to become a Hero King in the future. I'm also known as Kamen rider Zi o.

Geiz: But just because you won the festival doesn't mean you're a Pro yet.

???: Geiz! Stop it!

???: Please excuse them. My name is Woz. I am the prophet for Wagamaou, as well as Kamen rider Woz.

Geiz: All right, I'm Geiz Myokoin. I'm a resistance fighter from the future. I'm also Kamen rider Geiz.

???: And I'm called Tsukuyomi. I came from another world, and I'm Kamen rider Tsukuyomi.

Kaito: Thank you all. My name is Kaito Hiden. I'm Kamen rider Zero one.

Isamu: I'm Isamu Fuwa, Kamen rider Vulcan!

Yua: And I'm Yua Yaiba, Kamen rider Valkyrie.

Sougo: I see, the next generation of riders. Amazing!

Tsukuyomi: I'm guessing those are your hero names.

Kaito: Yes, we've been training ourselves after even the Sports Festival so we can have this opportunity.

Sougo: That's awesome! With that being said, welcome to the Time rider Heroes agency!

Kaito: Thank you! We're happy to be here!

After just a few days into their internship, Kaito, Isamu, Yua, and the Time riders were walking around the city while they weren't transformed.

Kaito: Hey, Mr. Tokiwa?

Sougo: Yes? And just call me Sougo.

Kaito: I saw that many people looked surprised when they saw us transformed. Why is that?

Sougo: Well, I guess it's because no one has seen a rider in ten years.

Geiz: Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Sougo: U-um...

Geiz: Never mind, anyway, I want to fight someone.

Tsukuyomi: That's a bit violent...

Geiz: You know I mean a villain. Right?

Woz: As you can see future riders, the first step of a rider is patrolling around the city or town, that way, when there is danger, the riders will already be there.