Fierce breath as cold as Arctic winds

It was time for the tournament, the time to show what the students of U.A. are made of. When Present mic announced the final event, everyone got to the stage.

Midnight: Let's start with the 1st place winners and-

But then a hand raised.

Ojiro: Excuse me?

Everyone looked at Ojiro.

Ojiro: I want to forfeit.

Kaito's eyes widened. Ojiro explained that he didn't remember doing anything until the last moments, this made him feel like he didn't earn his chance to compete in the final round. Kaito understood Ojiro's feelings, but he felt like something wasn't right.

???: Hello, my name is Nirengeki Shoda, I would like to say the same thing. I don't remember doing anything either. It defeats the purpose of the Sports Festival.

Kirishima: You guys... ARE SO MANLY!!!

Kaito and Isamu looked at Yua. She, however, did not raise her hand. They sighed in relief. The two members from the silver haired person's team, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Ibara Shiozaki were able to move on.

Midnight: Now that that's settled, the matchups are listed as shown!

Kaito looked at the board. He was going up against Yaoyorozu. He walked up to her.

Kaito: Hey... Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu: Yes?

Kaito: Let's do our best okay?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, likewise Hiden.

Kaito: Also, if you lose at some point, don't let that get to you. Keep confident.

Yaoyorozu smiled and then to Isamu's amusement, she began to pat Kaito's head.

Yaoyorozu: Thank you so much. Same with you.

Yaoyorozu walked away, leaving a stammering Kaito with an Isamu dying from laughter.

Isamu: My god Kai, sometimes you are priceless.

Then the two went to the waiting room and discussed stratigies.

Isamu: What was her quirk again?

Kaito: If I remember correctly, It was Creation. So she would be able to counter me with whatever she can.

Isamu: Hold up, didn't you say you had three new keys?

Kaito looked at his other two Progrise keys.

Kaito: How about this one?

He looked at one of his keys.

Isamu: That might actually work.

After more talking, they heard Yua and Ashido's names being called. They decided to cheer Yua on, so they went to the stands and they saw Yua and Ashido on the stadium.

Present mic: She's been running around and won't stop until she's risen to the top! From the Hero course, it's Yua Yaiba!

Yua looked for Kaito and Isamu until her eyes landed on them and she waved.

Isamu: You can do it!

Kaito: Do your best!

Present mic: VS! Will something come out of those horns? From the Hero course, it's Mina Ashido!

Midnight: Fight!!!

Yua took out her Shot riser and Rushing Cheetah.

Dash!