Zea and Ark

Summer Training camp was gonna be in a few days. Kaito and Isamu were headed to the mall to buy supplies.

Kaito: Wow, that was an unexpected twist.

Isamu: Well, you gotta admit, that was something Aizawa sensei would do.

Kaito: Hm, true.

The two went off toward the mall. It was in the Kiyashi ward. Once the two got there, they saw all of their classmates in their casual wear.

Isamu: Whatcha doin'?

Deku: Oh! Hiden! Fuwa!

Yua: Hey guys!

Kaito stopped as he saw Kyouka. She looked over at him and smiled.

Kyouka: Hey, you good?

Kaito immediately blushed.

Kaito: Y-y-y-y-yes! N-n-n-never better!!!!!!!

Kyouka: Whoa! Your entire face is red. You sure?

Kaito: P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-positive!

Isamu and Yua saw this and smirked.

Iida: All right! Now that we are here, remember to only get what you need! If you ever want anything else, we can come another time!

All: Okay class rep!

Man: Hey, aren't those the U.A. first years?! Great job in the Sports Festival!

Girl: Hey! It's Kaito Hiden! He's so much  cuter in real life!!!!

Kaito, hearing this turned red and quickly ran off.

Kyouka: Ah! Kaito!

The female ran after the boy. Kaito, away from everyone, felt nervous again. He shrugged and bought a futon, some snacks, and a lamp. He also bought a moderate sized bag just in case.

Kaito: Maybe this is enough...

Kyouka: Kaito!

Kaito turned to see Kyouka running toward him. She stopped to catch her breath.

Kaito: K-Kyouka?!

Kyouka: Don't mind me... I just wanted to find you again...

Kaito: I-I don't m-m-m-m-m-mind..........

Kyouka: Okay, that's good to know. I'm gonna get a few more things. So, bye!

Kaito: Um... bye!

After Kyouka left, Kaito kept walking. Suddenly, he felt someone grab his arm.

???: Hey, just wanna talk...

Kaito froze as he knew that voice. Shaking, Kaito turned his head to come face to face with a certain Humagear.

Kaito: H-Horobi...!!!

Horobi lead Kaito to an alleyway in the mall, keeping his grip.

Horobi: I hear you're going somewhere, so you better be prepared. Jin and I recruited someone new, and we'll finally get what we want.

Kaito: No chance...! We know that-

Horobi: That Jin's not fully evil?

Kaito's eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he was hearing from this android.

Kaito: H-how...?!

Horobi: Humagears aren't idiots you know, And we haven't figured out how to get him to become a full on villain.

Kaito sighed in his mind, now knowing that Jin can still be turned.

Horobi: Don't get cocky though, we'll still be on your tail. I'll just say this for now...

Horobi got to Kaito's ear.

Horobi: Zea, and Ark.

Kaito's fear went to confusion. He didn't understand what that was. Kaito felt the pressure on his arm go away. He turned around to see that Horobi was gone.

Kaito: What...?

Isamu: Hey! Kai! What're you doing there?

Isamu was walking towards his best friend However, Kaito said nothing.

Isamu: Kai?

Kaito still said nothing.

Isamu: Uh...... you okay?

Kaito: I was pulled over...... by Horobi.

Isamu: WHAT?!

Kaito: He and Jin apparently recruited someone, and he might come to the Training camp with the League of Villains. Also, he said something that I can't wrap my head around...

Isamu: What was it?!

Kaito: Zea, and Ark.

Isamu: What the heck?

Kaito: It's odd, right?

Yua: Guys! Guys!

Yua was running toward the two. She had a panicked look on her face.

Yua: We have to get out! Fast!

Kaito: What happened?! A villain?!

Yua: Well, technically. Shigaraki appeared and threatened Deku!

Kaito: WHAT?! DEKU!!!!!!!!!

Kaito quickly ran down the stairs and saw Deku and Ochako at the center of the plaza. Deku had a furious face, and Ochako was looking at Deku worryingly.

Kaito: What happened?!

Deku: Shigaraki told me I have to be careful...

Kaito: Well, coincidentally, Horobi appeared and said something similar!

Ochako: What!?!?!? Are you okay?!?!

Kaito: Zea... Ark...

Deku: Huh?

Kaito: O-o-oh! Nothing!

Soon, Ochako called the police and heroes. There was no sign of either of them, however. Kaito left the Kiyashi ward mall with a bad taste in his mouth. He returned home and called his uncle.

Kenshiro: Kaito! Oh I've heard about what happened! Are you okay?!

Kaito: I'm okay, uncle. Thank you.

Kenshiro: Thank goodness! I was afraid of what Horobi could have potentially done to you!

Kaito: Well, he did say two things to me. One, he said he and Jin had a new member. Has any more Humagears gone missing recently?

Kenshiro: Well... a prototype. It went missing a few days ago. It is currently unnamed.

Kaito: I see, and what are Zea and Ark?

However, as he said that, Kenshiro's end was silent, until he finally spoke again.

Kenshiro: Listen to me Kaito, that is not something you should know right now. But when the time is right, I will tell you. Do you understand?

Kaito: Yes, I understand.

Kenshiro: Good.

Kenshiro hung up. Kaito lied down in bed. He thought about everything that had happened in the past hours. His mind went to Kyouka. He blushed. His heart began to beat as well.

Kaito: What am I feeling...?

Kaito shrugged and smiled.

Kaito: Training camp tomorrow, let's do this.