Break down!

Isamu: What?! No way!!

The trio was at the hospital. They were in their own beds. Isamu, however, was sitting up.

Yua: I think you should lay down Isamu.

Yua turned to Kaito.

Yua: But I agree with him. What happened?

Kaito: Izu gave it to me before we left. She said it was for outside purposes.

Isamu: So basically she knew that something would happen to the Zero one driver?

Kaito: That's my guess.

After a few more hours, the doctors told them that they were discharged and were ready to go. The three went back to the Time riders' agency. 

Sougo: Are you guys okay now?

Yua: Yes. Kaito's nerves are healed from the pain.

Geiz: YOU GUYS ARE RECKLESS!!!

Tsukuyomi: Geiz! That's no way to speak to our interns!

Woz: Kaito, We have sent the Zero one driver to the U.A. hero workshop so it can be repaired. This means you cannot follow us when we are doing hero work. Do you understand?

Kaito: ...Yes. I understand.

Sougo: Woz, don't say that. As a matter of fact, you'll stay here with Kaito until he can fight again. Okay?

Woz: Yes, Wagamaou.

Isamu: Ouch. That sucks Kai.

Yua: I'm sorry.

Kaito: I'll be fine. Thank you guys.

Sougo: We'll be patrolling a bit more around the area. If we see Ikazuchi, we'll give you the notice to come Woz.

Woz: Yes Wagamaou.

After that, the team left, leaving Kaito and Woz alone.

Kaito: But there's something I don't understand. Why do we have to have authorization to fight?

Woz: I do not understand either Kaito. But I will tell you something.

Kaito perked up.

Woz: Back before quirks were formed, us riders could fight without any control by anyone. However, the law that said people could not use quirks caused confusion. But this is something Wagamaou told me one time...

Woz smiled.

Woz: No matter what, we will always be riders.

Kaito smiled back and chuckled a bit.

Kaito: Heh, thank you.

Woz: Hm?

Woz picked up his phone. Kaito was surprised that he even had one.

Woz: What?! I'm on my way Wagamaou.

Woz hung up and got his Beyondriver and Miraidwatches.

Woz: Wagamaou and the others have found Ikazuchi.

Kaito: Then let me go as well.

Woz: I told you to stay here until the Zero one driver is fixed.

Kaito: Just because the Zero one driver isn't with me at the moment doesn't mean I can't henshin!

Woz: Whatever do you mean?

Kaito took out his object that Izu had given him.

Woz: Oh! Magnificent! Yes, you may go with me.