Jin and Hiden Intelligence

It was time for Kaito to go to U.A. again. He was running to the front gate when he saw Yua and Isamu.

Kaito: Hi guys!

Isamu: Wassup Kai?

Yua: Hello Kaito!

The group went into class. Isamu suddenly stopped and bursted out laughing, along with Sero and Kirishima.

Isamu/ Sero/Kirishima: WHAT HAPPENED BAKUGOU?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Bakugou's hair was very straight, like Kaito's.

Bakugou: SHUT UP!!! I'LL FRICKING MURDER YOU THREE!!!

Bakugou's hair blew up back to normal.

Isamu/Sero/Kirishima: IT WENT BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!!!!

Yua giggled at the sight of this. Kaito sat down as well. Then he got a text on his phone. It was from Sougo.

Sougo: Hey Kaito, can you and Isamu come to Nezu's office real quick? You can take Yua too if you want, she might want to see this as well.

Kaito looked a bit surprised. He went his best friends and told them what Sougo had sent him.

Isamu: Huh? Did we do something?

Yua: And Sougo nevertheless.

They did as Sougo said and got to the principal's office and saw Sougo and the other three Time riders.

Nezu: Hello my students! The Time riders are next to me as you can see.

Sougo: Hello you guys.

Kaito: Hello Time riders.

Isamu: Why do you need us?

Sougo: The thing is, we found two objects at the site of the fight between you as 001 and Raiden as Ikazuchi. Woz?

Woz: Yes, Wagamaou.

Woz gave Kaito and Isamu each an object. They looked like Progrise keys, but Kaito's looked a bit different from the back. Isamu's, on the other hand, was far too different in the back, there was a grip with a large red button on top.

 Isamu's, on the other hand, was far too different in the back, there was a grip with a large red button on top