Sports Festival: Finale

It was finally time. The final round of the Sports Festival has come It was time for Kaito to battle Todoroki.

Todoroki: Let me just say that you won't win that easily.

Kaito: The same goes for you. I can't afford to lose.

Midnight: Fight!

Of course, Todoroki started with his ice side. Kaito quickly avoided it by jumping to the side. He took out Flaming Tiger.

Fire!

Authorise!

Kaito: Henshin!

Progrise!

Gigant flare! Flaming Tiger!

Explosive power of 100 bombs.

Deku: I see. Hiden is taking advantage of how Todoroki only uses his ice side by using Flaming Tiger.

Isamu: So that's his strategy?

Yua: Most likely.

Todoroki began sliding on his ice. Kaito created a circle of fire to try and contain him. But Todoroki slid out of there in time.

Kaito: Dodging isn't fighting Todoroki!

Todoroki: I don't care. I'm not using my stupid old man's quirk!

Kaito: What?! I thought Deku fixed you!

Todoroki ignored what Kaito said and created a large ice wall. This seemingly trapped Kaito inside.

Deku: Why isn't Todoroki using his fire?

Ochako: I agree.

Suddenly, Kaito emerged from the wall, with fire in his hands. He took out Breaking Mammoth.

Press!

Authorise!

The jet appeared again. Kaito flipped the key open.

Kaito: Henshin!

Progrise!

Kaito got in the control panel and the jet transformed.

Giant waking! Breaking Mammoth!

Larger than life to crush like a machine.

Todoroki didn't let this phase him. Kaito began stomping towards him, as Todoroki was still sliding on his ice.

Kaito: Use your fire!

Todoroki: I said I won't!

Todoroki sent another wall toward Kaito. I nearly hit, however, Kaito jumped and the ground began shaking due to the immense force. All of the ice broke and sent Todoroki flying.

Todoroki: Ngh!

Kaito: Perfect. He can't avoid in the air.

Kaito threw a punch to Todoroki with his massive mechanical arm, but it stopped. Something was blocking it. Suddenly, Kaito realized that nothing was in its way. Todoroki had froze the arm.

Kaito: Frostbite frostbite frostbite frostbite frostbite frostbite...

Todoroki slammed his frozen fist down on the main body of the mech. It fell back down to the stadium with a loud crash. This shook the entire area around the crash zone.

Deku: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whoa!!!!!

Isamu: H-h-h-h-holy C-c-c-c-crap!

Todoroki froze the mech's feet to the ground. Then finally, he sent a giant ice wall toward Kaito. Breaking Mammoth was severely damaged.