No chance of surviving

After another very intense day of training, it was time for dinner again, this time, they had the promised nikujaga. However, as they ate, Kaito noticed something.

Kaito: Hey, Isamu? I noticed... is this meat beef and this one pork?

Isamu: Yeah, last night....

*Flashback*

Vlad King: WANNA EXPLAIN YOURSELVES?!?!?!

The boys' little competition had gone a little too far, as much as to using their quirks.

Vlad King: So even after a day of training, you still have the energy, HUH?!?!?!

Aizawa: Yes... energy to burn..... since that's the case, why don't we double tomorrow's training? As that's only appropriate.

Every boy's eyes went wide. That day's training was more than enough, and more will just be painstaking.

Aizawa: Also, this happened because of the meats, right? So tomorrow, there will be no meat.

Boys: AAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!

Kirishima: Forcing us to go vegetarian! Cruel!

Isamu: EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looked toward Isamu, who looked very frustrated.

Isamu: I had a compromise! I had a way to stop this! So why will no one listen?!?!

Vlad King: Too late now Fuwa.

Aizawa: Actually, let him talk. It might let you idiots off the hook.

Isamu: Thanks sensei. Anyway, I was thinking, Monoma should be the only one punished, because he was the one that started all of this, by talking a competition to Bakugou. Also,

Isamu made a joining gesture with his fingers.

Isamu: Why not just cram the two meats together?

All of the sudden, all of the boys felt stupid. They realized that's what they could have done the whole time.

Aizawa: Hm..... all right, Vlad, make sure Monoma gets the most training he will ever get, and there will be no food until the sun is completely down.

Vlad King: BUT THE-

Aizawa: I know, but Monoma deserves more.

Vlad King: Grrrr...... fine.

*Flashback end*

Kaito: So that's what you were trying to say!

Isamu: You got it!

Kirishima: You totally saved us! YOU'RE A MAN FUWA!!!!!!!

And now, the moment everyone was waiting for......

Mina: The super awesome test of courage!!!!!

Kirishima/Kaminari/Sato/Sero: Yeah!!!!

Aizawa: No, as much as I hate to say it, the remedial group will be having classes with me.

All: ........................

Mina: YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito: I feel really bad for them....

Kaito was placed with Isamu. Kaito became nervous.

Kaito: Isamu.... I'm kinda frightened...

Isamu: Well, it is a test of courage, it's not meant to be all happy go lucky. But don't worry, I'm here.