When I shine! Darkness fades!

Kaito made it to his train and saw the blue haired male in a seat.

Kaito: Isamu!

Isamu: Hey Kai!

Kaito sat next to Isamu, with Kaito holding a Progrise key connector.

Isamu: Are those the keys you'll be using in the exams?

Kaito: Yeah, Kendo did say they were gonna be like the robots, but as many people say, you can never be too cocky. So I brought my currently strongest ones.

Kaito showed the connector to his best friend. It contained Rising Hopper, Freezing Bear, Breaking Mammoth, and Shining Hopper.

Isamu: What?! Dangit! I should've brought Assault Wolf!

Kaito: Huh? You didn't!?

Isamu: I'm gonna fail!!!

Kaito looked around, he shuddered and hid his face after seeing everyone on the train was staring at them.

Kaito: C-c-c-c-calm down Isamu, we can make it, I know it...

Isamu: All right, whatever you say.

The two got off the train and made their way to U.A. There, they saw a certain girl smiling at them.

Yua: Hi guys!

Kaito: Hi Yua!

Isamu: So you prepared?

Yua: Yes! I have my strongest keys with me! I'll do my best!

Soon, everyone entered class and it was time for the exams. Though Kaito struggled a bit on three or four questions, he knew he could get through the Kamen rider ones.

Kaito: (What caused the Sky wall to form in Build's time? The opening of the Pandora box, correct?)

Minutes later, everyone was outside in their Hero costumes.

Aizawa: You cleared the written portion of the exam at least, but I'll just say that the practical portion of the exam is not what you think. You all are going up against something stronger than all of you.

Then, all of the Pros they learn from appeared. Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Thirteen, Snipe, Midnight, and all else.

Kaito: What...?

Deku: Wait, but didn't Kendo say that it's gonna be like the bots from the Entrance exams?

Suddenly, Nezu appeared from Aizawa's scarf.

Nezu: Yes young Midoriya! We did consider the robots at first. However, with the increased amount of villain attacks on Class 1-A, we decided we needed to put all of you against something far more powerful.

Present mic: Be careful, cuz you're gonna go against someone WAAAAAAY more powerful than ya!

Kyouka: More powerful than us...? I can't imagine that though...

Present mic: DUMMY! HEY GIRL WATCH YOU MOUTH, HUH?!

???: That includes me and Geiz you know!

Kaito, Isamu, and Yua looked to see Sougo and Geiz.

Kaito: Wait, we'll be going up against Sougo and Geiz?

Sougo: You, Isamu, and Yua will go up against us, yes, the three of you, because there will be groups of two vs one pro teacher.

Geiz: But since there's an odd number of students in 1-A, I volunteered as well.

Soon, the matchups were made, and they were, to Kaito, very balanced and well thought out.