My hero academia: Two heroes

80% of the world wasn't the same after a glowing baby was discovered in China, after that, people began to manifest these superpowers known as "quirks." However, in this superhuman society, villains appeared as well and there was an increase in crime. But whenever there's darkness, there's always a light. Heroes came onto the scene as well and every day was like something out of a comic book. However, 20% of the world was not like this. They were "quirkless." But one quirkless boy obtained a device that will help him become a hero everyone will be proud of, this is his story.

Kaito's face was being crushed by Isamu's as he was looking through the window at their destination from the plane.

Isamu: Look at that!!! So awesome!!!

Yua: Isamu, please give Kaito the space he needs.

Isamu: Oh, sorry Kai.

Kaito: It's fine. I'm glad you guys came along though, I'm not sure if I could come here alone without passing out.

Yua: Yes, thank you for inviting us.

Kenshiro: We're landing you three.

Isamu: All right!!!

Kaito: C-calm down Isamu...

Kaito and the others got off the plane, Isamu was very pleased with his surroundings.

Isamu: This place is so amazing!!!

Isamu took a deep breath.

Isamu: HELLO I-ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito shuddered at his best friend's actions.

Kenshiro: Now I'll be off to meet some others, you three enjoy yourselves.

Kaito: Thank you Uncle.

Kaito walked around with Isamu and Yua. They saw some heroes that they have never seen before.

Yua: Why don't we head for the cafe guys?

Kaito: That sounds nice. Isamu's stomach has been asking for it anyway.

Isamu: What? No it hasn't!

Kaito and Yua heard a low rumbling sound. Isamu blushed with embarrassment and Yua giggled.

Isamu: Okay okay fine, let's go.

Kaito: You want to ride on the Rise Hopper?

Isamu/Yua: Sure thing!

Kaito took out his Rise phone and scanned it.

Motor rise! Rise Hopper!

The Rise phone enlarged in size and transformed into a motorbike. The three got on with Kaito driving. They got to the nearby cafe.

Kaito: Here we are!

Kaito's Rise Hopper shrunk and became the Rise phone again.

???: Oh wow! What was that!?

Kaito: GAH!!!!!

Kaito hid behind Isamu. There was a blonde girl with glasses. She had a wide smile on her face.

(Familiar voice): Oh? Hiden!

Kaito looked behind the girl. It was Deku.

Kaito: Deku!

Deku: I should have expected you to be here!

???: Huh? Do you know him?

Deku: Oh, he's Kaito Hiden. He's a friend of mine from U.A. His uncle's also the president of a super company called Hiden Intelligence.