The elevation increases as the bullet is fired

Everyone knew the stakes were high, if they get last place, there will be no heroic future for them. The first test was the 50 meter dash. But Kaito got the speed of an average person with no quirk. This was because Rising Hopper only increases jump power  and kick power.

Kaito: At least that's faster than Middle school. Wait, How did I get such arm strength earlier? ..... Eh, maybe just a fluke.

Isamu technically got the same thing. Yes, like Kaito, he's quirkless. He was proud he was able to get in U.A. though. The next test was grip strength. Like the 50 meter dash, Kaito and Isamu got average. But They saw a boy with many arms, allowing him to ace it.

Kaito: Lot's of unique quirks.

The third event was the standing long jump. Kaito knew he had it in the bag since Rising Hopper was perfect for this. Kaito jumped over the sandbox. 

???: Whoa! Hiden's got some hop in him!

The fourth event was side stepping. A little guy with balls as hair bounced on balls he removed from his head. Kaito also did well due to his enhanced jump power. Then it was time for the fifth event. The ball toss. Of course, Kaito and Bakugou didn't have to do it because they technically already did. However, to Kaito's surprise, Uraraka got infinity due to her quirk, Zero gravity. Then It was Isamu's turn. But he looked nervous.

Aizawa: What's the matter Fuwa? You want to stay here right?

Everyone stared at Isamu. Isamu took something out and put it on his waist. He then removed the device from the holder.

Kaito: Ah! Isamu! Do you remember how to use it?

Isamu looked at Kaito and smiled.

Isamu: Let's do this!

Isamu then took out his Progrise key. He opened it and pressed the button.

Bullet!

Then Isamu inserted it into the Shot riser.

Authorise!

Everyone was looking at Kaito then at Isamu. He pointed the gun like device straight ahead.

Isamu: Henshin!

Isamu pulled the trigger.

Shot rise!

A bullet shot out and came straight back at Isamu. Then he punched the bullet and armor covered up Isamu

Shooting Wolf!

The elevation increases as the bullet is fired.

Isamu was now in a suit that was blue and white. It had a resemblance of a wolf.

 It had a resemblance of a wolf

???: Wow! He's got it too!

???: Two of them! This is awesome!

Isamu, with all of his strength, threw the ball as hard as he could. It was sent flying. Aizawa showed everyone the calculations. it said 701.69

???: I don't believe it!

???: It's like Hiden and Fuwa are an ultimate duo!

Isamu went to Kaito, who was still in Rising Hopper form. However, when it was Midoriya's turn, Aizawa erased his quirk, which caused Kaito and Isamu to 'Real eyez' that he was the Erasure hero, Eraserhead. But Midoriya was still able to complete the test. He got 705.3 meters. Kaito and Isamu had to admit, that was an impressive score.

Bakugou: WHAT THE HECK?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF DEKU!

But before Bakugou could attack, Aizawa held him back with a scarf like capture weapon. But Kaito 'Real eyez'ed that Bakugou called Midoriya 'Deku.' Was there a backstory between the two?

Everyone did the rest of the tests, and soon, it was time to see the results.

Aizawa: Let's move on to the results.

Aizawa pulled up a hologram. Kaito and Isamu nervously searched for their names. Eventually, they found themselves at 16th and 18th. Kaito sighed with relief.

Kaito: I was scared!

Isamu: That was nerve racking!

But the two noticed that Midoriya got 22nd place. Meaning he was going to be expelled.

Aizawa: Oh, by the way, I was lying about someone being expelled.

Suddenly everyone stopped.

Aizawa: That was just a rational deception to make sure you give it your all.

Everyone: ............WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

???: Wasn't it obvious? I should have told you all.

???: What was all that hard work for then anyway?!

Aizawa looked at Midoriya. He gave him a ticket to the nurse's office. Then Aizawa looked at Kaito and Isamu.

Aizawa: Oh yeah, you two, go to Principal Nezu, he's got something for you.

Kaito and Isamu were curious. But they went to the office anyway. They saw Nezu, a package, and a girl about the age of Kaito and Isamu.

Nezu: There you are!

Kaito: Why were we sent here?

Nezu: Young Hiden, this package is sent to us from Hiden Intelligence. Apparently, your Uncle wants to congratulate you for making in to U.A.

Isamu: Who's this girl then?

???: Oh, excuse me, my name is Yua Yaiba. My parents are the CEO's of A.I.M.S.

Isamu: Wait, so you and your parents gave me the Shot riser?

Yua: Correct. I'm here because I'm wanting to join U.A.

Kaito/Isamu: HUH?!

Nezu: Miss Yaiba could not go to the entrance exam due to her being on a business trip with her mother and father. However, we still wanted to give her a chance, so we had a makeshift entrance exam and she passed with 26 villain points and 49 rescue points. Miss Yaiba will start classes tomorrow.

Kaito: In that case, welcome to U.A. Yaiba!

Isamu: Yeah! What he said!

Yua: Oh please, call me Yua.

Kaito: Oh, okay Yua.

Isamu: Yeah! What he said!

Kaito and Isamu looked at each other and then bursted out laughing. Yua smiled softly at the sight of this.

Kaito: Wait, the package is from Hiden Intelligence, right?

Nezu: Correct.

Kaito opened package. Inside was another girl. But at the same time, she didn't look like a girl either. There was a module where the ears are supposed to be. also she had a strange symbol on her hand. Suddenly, the girl began moving.

???: Power: on.

Kaito: What the heck?!?!?!

The girl looked at Kaito. she smiled.

???: Hello, master Kaito. I am your personal Humagear, Izu.