The Rouge Humagears

A day passed since that training, Kaito found Midoriya's quirk quite interesting, although he has no clue what it is. But today, the media was crowding in front of U.A.

Reporter: You! We heard All might teaches at this school! What is he like?!

Kaito: GAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Kaito ran off as fast as he could. Then the same reporter began questioning Midoriya, Uraraka, and others.

Midoriya: Um, well....

Uraraka: Let's see...

Iida: He is a fine teacher!

Isamu: Um, is this necessary?

Yua: That's a bit personal...

Bakugou: Buzz off.

Aizawa: Go away. you've bothered our students enough.

Then when the reporter attempted to get in, The doors were shut tight. A fellow reporter explained that those without a student or staff pass may not enter and the security is high.

???: Is every part of the plan set Shigaraki?

Away from all of the reporters, there were two men. However, one had a strange symbol on his hand

Shigaraki: Yeah, and once we get started, the Symbol of peace coming down. Oh yeah, just in case, your leader told me to give this to you.

The one named 'Shigaraki' gave the other an odd device. It was black, silver, and yellow. it had a lever in the bottom left corner. There was also a slot that looked like it could fit a Progrise key.

 There was also a slot that looked like it could fit a Progrise key

Shigaraki: When the time's right, use it...

Shigaraki looked up.

Shigaraki: Jin.

Back with the U.A. students, Aizawa explained that they were going  to choose who will be 1-A president. Iida suggested a ballot. In the end however, Yaoyorozu got two votes. Surprisingly, Kaito got two as well. But with four votes, Midoriya won.

Bakugou: What?! Who the heck voted for him?!?!

Kaito noticed that Uraraka was whistling.

Kaito: No offense to her, but she's terrible at hiding things.

Kaito told Yaoyorozu that she could be vice president instead, which she gladly accepted to. A few hours later, it was lunch again.

Uraraka: This rice is so nice and fluffy!

Kaito: I know right!?

Midoriya: I'm just a little worried about whether I really can be class president.

Uraraka: You can Deku.

Iida: Worry not.

Isamu: Oh yeah, Kai and I were wondering...