Chapter 32

Maddie's POV

"NO YOU CANT HAVE ANOTHER HOLE IN ONE HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE" I shout at him.

Liam is uncannily good at mini golf, where as I am awful. I'm beginning to think he has the ball on a string or something.

He shrugs, "My grandad took me a lot, so I guess I just got good after a while!"

"Well quick teach me all of your secrets right now so I can beat you," I giggle.

He laughs and brings me up to the line.

"Here, just extend your arms like this," he says putting his arms around me and guiding me, "And gently putt it in!"

I "gently putt it in" and get a hole in one.

"WOAH ITS LIKE YOURE A WIZARD!" I laugh.

He just smiles at me, "You're adorable."

He leans in and slowly connects our lips, moving them perfectly against mine.

I hear a gasp behind us. I turn to see Nicole, the snobby head cheerleader of our high school.

"Liam! You ditched me to kiss this nerd?!" She says.

Liam pulls me behind him, "First of all, she's not a nerd, and second of all, yes I did because you're annoying and she's kind and caring and funny and beautiful."

Nicole has the most disgusted look on her face. She looks betrayed, as if her and Liam had something between them.

"Liam, I thought we had something special!" She says, holding her fake nails to her mouth.

"No Nicole, we didn't have anything. In fact, you thought we had something even though I told you a thousand times that we didn't have anything. I don't know why you think I like you, but I don't. At all. I love Maddie."

"YOU LOVE HER?!" She screams.

He nods, "Yes. I do. And I don't think you can judge me for that, because she's so lovable."

She scoffs, "Fine then! I'll just take a picture of you two and post it everywhere saying how fake you are! I mean when did you even get glasses anyways?!"

She quickly snaps a picture, then struts away.

I turn to Liam quickly, "Don't worry babe, it's ok. It'll all be ok."

He just shakes his head.

"I'm ruined."

{hey guys! So basically I tried to make this as long as possible but then Liam tweeted and I'm gonna go try to get him to follow Maddie instead :/

Anyways thanks so much for reading! Ily all!

Ps. MADDIE IM GONNA GET YOU A LIAM FOLLOW WHILE YOURE AT TUMBLING COOL}