Chapter 10

{ok guys so the picture above is who I picture Maddie as so do with that what you will}

Songs I listened to while writing this:

Not In That Way- Sam Smith

Ready To Run- One Direction

People Help the People- Birdy

End Up Here- 5SOS (LIVESOS version)

I've Told You Now- Sam Smith

Long Way Home- 5SOS

Young Blood- Bea Miller

Don't Forget Where You Belong- One Direction

Maddie's POV

I'm taken aback by the move Liam just made. I was going to comment on his flat hair and glasses and how good he looked, and he kissed me.

It was everything I've ever dreamed it would be. It felt so electric and meant to be. I couldn't even describe what I was feeling.

When it was over, I just stared at him, breathless.

"D-did you still want to kiss me or?" He asks nervously.

"Of course I did, Liam! I don't know if this is hard for you to believe or not, but I think you look really handsome without styled hair. And your glasses are really cute, actually. I really, really like you," I blush profusely.

I'm praying that he doesn't find me like a stalker, and that he doesn't think I'm a creep. I really do think he looks handsome with curly, soft hair and glasses.

"Oh, well, I didn't know if you were one of those girls who only likes me because I'm the quarterback," he says blushing, "Which, now that I say that out loud, sounds really full of myself. I'm so sorry, I'm such a jerk."

He puts his head in his hands and starts to shake with sobs.

"No, no, no! Don't cry, Liam! You're not a jerk at all! You're the nicest boy at our school! You're not full of yourself at all! People who are full of themselves are always talking about themselves. People who are full of themselves don't take in stray girls and feed them Mac n cheese. People who are full of themselves are not you, Liam," I say pulling his head up and wiping his tears, "That's not who you are."

He looks at me with red eyes and sniffs.

"Thank you," he smiles and hugs me.

"Here," I say and get up to plug my phone into his stereo.

I start to play Young Blood by Bea Miller. This song symbolizes so much to everybody and I think he needs to hear it.

"But in dark times when we close our eyes it's a nightmare, it's a nightmare, when the sun don't shine we lose our minds, but I swear," I sing.

He takes me aback when he belts the harmony, singing "We can get there."

He takes the bridge as I stare in wonder.

"We're never backing down!" He sings as he pulls me up to dance with him and shout the words to this beautiful song.

"We've got young blood, can't destroy us, we make our own luck in this world, we've got young blood, no one chose us, we make our own love in this world, cos we've got young blood."

And as the song ends, I stare at him in awe.

Liam can sing.

{hey guys, so I know I didn't update for a while, but school got really busy and I got involved in theatre which took a lot of time, but I'm on Christmas break now so I'll be updating a lot more! Please leave some feedback, thank you so much for reading! Ily all!

PS: MADDIE HERES THE FIRST UPDATE ANOTHER IS COMING I PROMISE I HOPE YOU LOVE IT YOURE GREAT ILY}