Chapter 21

Liam's POV

As I sit with Maddie on the couch watching a movie, I start to wonder about the future I have with this girl.

I know we haven't really started dating yet, and I know that she's probably not into me, but I can't help feeling that something about her is different.

When I look at her, I don't see a preppy girl that goes to our school. I don't see a basic teenage girl mixed together using the formula for all teenage girls. When I look at her, I see a unique ball of light, a spirt, made up of two parts individuality and one part beautiful.

Her individuality makes her even more beautiful.

That's no shame to her looks though. She's the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life, her brown hair is a perfect compliment to her bright, blue eyes. Her smile shines brighter than the sun. Not to mention her small, beautiful hands, that craft such amazing pieces of artwork.

I start to wonder if maybe I could become a piece of artwork to her. A small lump of clay that she can mold into something almost as beautiful as her. Something she can paint to show the true patterns of my heart. A tiny masterpiece, molded from a piece of broken boy.

Do I love her?

I've asked myself this question over and over again. I can't decide if what I feel is merely a side effect of a crush, or love.

I've never been in love before. I don't even know what love feels like, or what it feels like to be loved. But the way she makes me feel? Well I think this may be the closest to love I'll ever get.

As the night falls, and she stands up to go, I grab her arm.

"H-hey Maddie?" I say hesitantly.

She turns back around to face me with a cute smile on her face, like she was waiting for me to stop her, "What is it?"

"Do you maybe wanna ask Bo if you can spend the night here?" I ask, blushing.

"You expect my grandmother to allow her 16 year old granddaughter to spend the night with a teenage white boy that she's never met?" She laughs.

I blush more, "Well, I mean yea, that's kinda what I was hopin," I chuckle.

She thinks for a second before pulling out her phone, "It's a good thing I've mentioned you to Bo before, and she totally approves," she says, typing out what I assume to be a message to her grandmother.

I sigh a sigh of relief and smile. She gets to stay.

As I pull her back down to the place she was before, cuddling me, I realize that I'm completely and madly in love with her.

{So now we know Liam's on the same page as Maddie, but do you think either of them will work up the courage to tell each other? Or will they just never know?

I'm really proud of this chapter guys, I think it's probably my best yet.

Anyways, thanks a ton for reading, I hope you like it and I love you all

Ps. It's Zayn's birthday and I'm literally in tears

Pss. MADDIE THIS IS FOR YOU BC I KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO TO TUMBLING BUT HANG IN THERE BUD YOULL DO GREAT AND YOULL GET YOUR BACK HANDSPRING SOON I PROMISE JUST THINK OF LIAM AND LET HIM DRIVE YOU TO SUCCEED YOULL DO GREAT ILY}