Chapter 31

Ciara's POV
After I saw Alex, I went back to the van to help my brother and Glenn unload. "When you going to give it to her?" I asked Glenn.

He blushed and looked at his feet. "I don't know, when the times right I guess." I nodded and smiled at him. Back at the store Glenn took me with him to help pick out a ring for Maggie. I had to give credit to the kid for having the guts to propose in a world like this.

We finished unloading the van and went to sit by the fire for supper. "Ciara," my brother said, nudging my arm. "Here."

He held out a box of Twinkies, I gasped. "No way! Oh my god, thank you!" I yelled hugging him.

"It's nothing sis." he said. I kissed his cheek and sat down beside Daryl on the ground. Alex was laying across the ground with her head in Daryl's lap, he had a small smile on his face.

"Hey," he said. "What's that?"

"Twinkie's," I said, holding up the box.

Daryl face scrunched up, "You like those?"

"Yes!"

"Always thought they tasted like shit." he scoffed.

I opened a package and threw a Twinkie in my mouth. "More for me," I mumbled.

Daryl grunted and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer into his side. "I love you," he whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." Daryl ran his free hand through Alex's hair and sighed. "How long has she been asleep?"

He smiled at me. "Pretty much since she first sat down, a little while before ya came." Daryl's hand slipped under my shirt and rubbed my side gently. "You okay?" He asked.

"Ya, just a little shaken up is all. I hate losing people, it fucking sucks."

Daryl sighed and rested his head on top of mine. "Me too Cici, me too."

I looked down at Alex. "We should take her to bed."

"Ya, I'll carry her." Daryl gently gathered Alex up in his arms and carried her to the house. As he put her in her room, I went to ours and sat on the edge of the bed.

Daryl came in a little while later and sat beside me, I noticed there was something in his hand. "What's that?"

He grabbed my hand and placed the item in it. I opened my palm to see a silver necklace with an arrow on it. "Do you like it?" Daryl asked nervously.

"No," I said, I could feel Daryl's stiffen beside me. "I love it." I laughed before kissing his lips.

Daryl groaned, "Don't do that shit Ciara."

"Here, put it on for me." I said, lifting up my hair. He clasped the necklace around my neck and placed a kiss on my neck before he let my hair fall back down.

I kissed his cheek and got up off the bed. I slipped my shirt off and went to get a clean one out of my bag. When I glanced over my shoulder I saw Daryl watching me, he was trying to control himself, but it wasn't working.

"Keep it in your pants Dixon." I laughed, throwing on an oversized shirt that fell to my thighs.

"Kind of hard to when ya teasin me like that girl." he said huskily as I took off my shorts.

I climbed into the bed and watched as Daryl took off his shirt and pants then crawled in beside me. He tried kissing me, but I moved out of his reach. "Told you that you were a horny teenager."

He huffed. "Shut up."

I laughed and curled into his chest, one of his arms was under my head and the other rested on my back. I kissed his tattoo and listened to his breathing, soon I caught myself drifting off. "I love you." I whispered before finally falling asleep.

The Two Dixons ( Merle and Daryl Dixon fan fiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें