Chapter 13

Ciara's outfit above
-----------------------------------
Ciara's POV
I got super nervous as me and Maggie walked to the front door. "Go on now." said Maggie. "He'll probably be at the camp with Daryl, so get him girl."

Before I went outside I turned to her, "Thanks Maggie, for everything." She nodded and pushed me out the door. The camp wasn't that far from the house, so it wasn't that far of a walk. I could see Merle and Daryl standing beside the campfire talking, Merle had his back towards me.

As I got closer Daryl saw me and his eyes widened, he whispered something to Merle and he looked over his shoulder at me. He just turned back to Daryl, at first I was sad, but then he did a double take. His eyes got bigger than Daryl's and his mouth fell. I walked up to him, "Hey Merle." He just stared at me, who knows what was going on in his head at the moment. "Anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare Dixon." I said with a smirk, Maggie's plan was totally working.

"C-I...uhh." he struggled to find words.

"What? Cat got your tongue Merle?" I was totally enjoying this. By now people were starting to notice me, some as the new girl and some as the person that left Merle Dixon speechless. "What ever Merle, I'm going back to the house. Find me when you can actually say something." I turned and walked back to the farm house.

"C! Wait up," I heard Merle call. He jogged up to me and grabbed my arm, he dragged me behind a RV to talk where no one could see us. "What the hell is this?" He asked looking me up and down.

"What, you don't like it?" I asked, faking being hurt by what he said.

"N-n-no I didn't say that." He quickly stuttered. "You look amazing."

I blushed and looked at my feet, "Really?"

He put a finger under my chin and brought my face up to his, we were so close. "Really." he breathed.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Merle."

He frowned playfully. "On the cheek? That's it?"

I slapped his chest playfully, "Oh shut up Merle!"

His eyes darkened and he leaned forward, "What will I have to do for more?" He whispered gruffly.

I shivered, "I guess you'll find out later." I said sticking my tongue out at him and running towards the house. When I ran past the trees beside the house, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back. "I really do like you dressing like that though," he whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him, "Trust me Merle this is a one time thing for sure."

He shrugged. "Oh well, I like you better in jeans anyways."

I grinned, "I gotta go talk to Hershel, I'll find you after okay?" He nodded and I ran to the house in search of Maggie, she was going to be so happy.

Merle's POV
I watched as Ciara ran into the house, she looking fucking amazing. In all the time I've known her, I'd never seen her wear a dress before, not that I was complaining though. She's not really one for dresses and I can tell she thinks that too, but god it was getting really hard to control myself around her.

Every time I looked at her I just felt a strong need, need to touch her, man even if I got to hold her I'd be happy. But why would a girl like her want something like me, it was useless to even try.

I sighed and went to sit under the tree, I leaned my head against the trunk and started dozing off. I was jolted awake at someone calling my name. "Merle!" Yelled Daryl. I looked up and saw everyone over at Otis and Andrea's graves. I got up and headed over, it was the least I could do for the people that saved my girl.