Chapter 23

Ciara's POV
Caesar and I talked for what felt like hours, I told him everything that had happened to me while we were separated, and he told me the same about him. He'd escaped from the group that attacked our family and found a town, Woodberry, he said it was. It was run by some crazy guy named Philip, but he called himself the governor. Caesar said they never let anyone leave, so when the town had got attacked one day, he escaped. He'd been on the run since then for a couple weeks, when Merle, Rick, and Glenn found him, he'd cut his leg on a fence and had almost bled to death.

"It's kind of a coincidence that we found each other yesterday, but I'm sure happy they found me." he said.

I kissed my brothers forehead. "Me too."

There was a knock on the door and Carol came in with a bowl of food. "This is for you," she said to my brother nervously. "Hope you get better, oh and Daryl's looking for you Ciara."

"Okay, thanks Carol." she was out the door before I could even finish the sentence.

"Well ain't she cheery," mocked my brother, who was stuffing his face with his food.

I laughed. "I'm gonna go eat and then go sleep, I haven't slept for almost two days."

"Okay, love you sis."

"Love you too."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of venison and sat down beside Elena. "How's your brother?" She asked.

I smiled at her, she was probably one of the only people that weren't being an ass about my brother. "He's getting better, he sure is one tough son of a bitch." She laughed at that. I looked around the room to see Daryl wasn't here. "Where's Daryl?"

"Oh!" Elena said as she realized something. "He told me to tell you he was going to wait in the tent. Didn't want to sit here listening to people complain about Caesar."

I laughed and threw my dishes in the sink. "Thanks Elena." she waved me off and told me to go find Daryl. I went over to the tent I shared with Daryl and noticed that the fire wasn't lit, when Daryl was here he always kept that thing lit. Shrugging I opened the tent and climbs inside, there wasn't anyone there.

"Daryl?" I called. All of a sudden a force pushed me into the tent, causing me to fall on my butt. I looked up to see a mischievous looking Daryl with a big ass grin on his face. "Jackass." I muttered under my breath.

"Took ya long enough," he growled, shutting the tent flap. he walked over and sat beside me on the bed. "Do you forgive me now?" He asked.

I nodded, "Ya, I do."

He smirked and I swear his eyes darkened, "Good." Before I knew it I was pinned to the floor, being attacked by Daryl's lips. He was desperate, kissing every inch of skin he could find.

"Daryl," I moaned as he bit down on my sweet spot.

"I love you Ciara." Daryl said, taking off his shirt, mine soon following.

I glared at him. "You know what, I think your using that as an excuse for me to have sex with you."

He smirked down at me. "Is it working?"

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down, "Totally."

Elena's POV
I was cleaning dishes in the kitchen with Lori when I heard Maggie yelling. "Beth? BETH! Open up!" Followed by pounding on a door. I looked at Lori and she motioned for me to go look what was up.

I opened the door to Beth's room to see Maggie pounding on the bathroom door. "Maggie, what's the matter?"

She looked at me, her face was pure terror. "She's in there, I heard glass." I now heard the sobs coming from in the bathroom.