Chapter 30

Daryl's POV
I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling, I tried getting out of this bed, but I haven't had any success. Ciara would only tighten her grip on me when I tried to move. I ran my hand over her black hair, making her head lean into my touch.

Ciara stirred, and my hand froze on her head, I really didn't want her to wake up yet. Thankfully she didn't wake up, but she moved higher in the bed, so her head was now in my neck. I could feel her gentle breaths hit my neck as she fell back asleep.

I heard the front door open and close and froze, Ciara and I were still naked. I grabbed the sheets and threw them completely over our bodies, just in time because Alex peeked her head in the door. "Are you awake?" She asked me.

"Ya, but Ciara isn't, why?"

Alex scratched her head. "I was wondering if you could show me how to shoot. I know how, it's just that I'm not that good of a shot."

I gave her a smile. "Of course, I'll be there in a minute."

As soon as Alex closed the door, I pried Ciara's hands off of me. I grabbed my clothes that were spread across the floor and threw them on. Before I walked out of the room I looked back at Ciara, she was so peaceful when she slept. I laughed to myself and went to find Alex.

I found her laying across her bed, head tucked in her arms. "Hey, you ready?" I asked her.

She lifted her head and smiled. "Ya, lets go." I took her behind the house and set up a couple bottles, the whole time Alex was grinning at me.

I stopped setting up the bottles and turned to her. "Okay, what's so funny."

She pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh. "Nothing, nothing, just wanted to know if you had fun last night."

My jaw dropped and she burst out laughing. "Alex!"

"I'm right aren't I!?" She laughed.

"Don't talk like that!" I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm fifteen, not stupid. I know all about sex and stuff."

I ruffled her hair. "Sure you do Lex."

"Lex?"

I shrugged. "It sounds right."

Alex smiled. "I love it."

"How about we start shooting." I handed her a silencer. "Put that on your pistol, don't need to attract every single walker."

She grabbed the silencer from me and attached it to her pistol. When she went to aim her position was all wrong. "Keep your feet shoulder length apart, and relax, you're too tense."

She sighed. "Well sorry if I'm nervous." I grunted and kicked her feet apart.

"There." I grabbed her hands and raised it to her eye level. "Now breathe, and shoot." She let out a breath and shot, the bottle exploded.

"I did it!" She cheered.

I stood back, "Now do it again."

She frowned. "Fine." She shot another two full clips, only hitting the bottles a few times. "This is bullshit, I'll never hit it."

"Watch your mouth, and you're too tense, you have to relax." she sighed and fired again, and missed. She groaned and slouched. "Alex, just picture someone you hate."

Alex smiled and aimed the gun again, she fired every single bullet and hit every target. "Wow that actually works!"

I chuckled. "It does, I think that's good for today."