Chap 4

I don't own the lyrics she sings. The first ones Listen to Your Heart by The Maine and the second one is Tell Me I'm a Wreck by Every Avenue.

"She said I bet you don't remember me. And I said only every other memory." - Tim Mcgraw

_________________________________________________________

“Come on listen to your heart. It'll tell the truth. It'll set you free.

It’s say that you were meant for me, and this is where we're supposed to be!” Adrain swirled in circles. Her hair flying around wildly with her swaying and spinning. She had the purple guitar strap over her and the guitar hung limplyin front of her. “Don't listen to the world, they say were never gonna make it but I know we'll make it. Don't listen to your friends, the would've never let us start. Don't listen to the voices in your head, love will never ever let us fall apart!” She had her eyes closed and her shoes and socks off. She threw her arms in the air. “Come one and listen to your heart. Listen to your heart.” She finished. Since her eyes were closed she hasn't realized the two men standing off to the side. Just in the shadow of the near by tree's were two men smiling at the show.

She let her self fall into the grass. She sighed happily. She began strumming guitar cords. Humming and than transferring the data to the guitar cords. “I could have been easier on you. I could have been all you held on to. I know I wasn't fair. I tried my best to care about you.” She began to sing. She sang low at first than gradually began raising her voice.

One of the man was starring at her face. He didn't try to see her fingers strum or her feet wiggle around in joy. He didn't even pay attention to the lyrics of the song. He knew he knew her from somewhere but he didn't know where. He knew she must be from his past and he couldn't decide if he wanted to find out from where or not.

He looked at how beautiful she was. Her shoulder length black hair with natural dark brown high lights. Rosy pink cheeks. A small amount of freckles on her cheeks. Wide full red lips. He could see how straight and white her teeth were when she smiled. Somehow he felt like she had changed. Like she was missing something. Than again he couldn't even remember where he came from.

“When you tell me I'm a wreck. You say that I'm a mess. How could you expect anything less. You latched onto me. Then cried I strung you along.” Another two men joined the men that were already there.

“What is this?” The oldest of the men asked.

“She's just out here singing.” The boy said almost defensively.

“I guess you never knew me at all.” She continued. All the men looked at the boy.

“Why are you getting so defensive about it? I was just asking. After all you two were the one's complaining about how hungry you were than you stop here.”

“Yeah, your right. Sorry.” The boy turned away from them ashamed. He starred at the girl and she finally opened her eyes. She sat up and grabbed her note book and pencil. He watched as she pursed her lips. He looked at her eyes. With his more than perfect vision he could see that her eyes were a grey-green. They were mesmerizing.

“My friends say I’m a mess.

What do they expect?

I'm only half at rest.

Half is M.I.A.

What am I to say?

When I've only got half a heart.” She smiled and scribbled something down in the notebook. She looked back up into the forest just a couple feet away from where the men stood.

“Though my heart is broken you make it race.

Like humpty dumpty be my army of one

and put the pieces back together again.” She laughed. “That's so corny.” Still she wrote it down. “With a single look it was like.

With two words it was love.

With three it was the end.

Why does so little mean so much?” She had a small smile on her face and quickly jotted it down.

The boy was sad that the girl was in pain. Though she didn't express it, it was evident in her eyes. With out even thinking about it he walked out of the shadows and up to her. He stopped a few feet away from her. She looked up and her eyes bulged. He starred into her beautiful eyes. The world seemed to fade out and all he could see was her.

“Do you remember me?” The boy asked with out even thinking about it. As if it were a knee jerk reaction.

The girl's eyes slowly returned back to normal. Her lips slowly pulled into a smile. The boy was dazed by her beauty yet again. “Only every other memory.” Her eyes twinkled in happiness.

The boy was confused yet happy. “Where do I know you from?”

The girl happiness quickly vanished. Slowly she started to get mad. He didn't remember her? How could he not remember? She hadn't forgotten him for even a day. Here he was standing in front of her and he didn't even know who she was. “Do you know him?” Adrian finally saw the other three men but behind them 6 more men came walking out of the shadows. They were all tall and very muscular. They had no clothes on except for ripped shorts. “He lost his memory. He didn't forget about you on purpose.” She was glad he didn't intentionally for get about her but she was too scared about being in the clearing with a bunch of really strong looking boys. “They won't hurt you.” The guy said finally realizing the fear on her face. “The name's Mario.” He said holding out his hand.

The girl took the guitar off and set it on the ground before getting up and shaking his hand. “Names Adrian.” Now that she was standing she can see how tall everyone was. Even to the shortest boy she only came up to his chest.

“Do you know him? He don't even know who he is so we've been calling him Ricardo sense he remembers that name.” Mario seemed nice enough. He was as tall as Z'Damond. Actually he was a little taller.

She had to laugh at what Mario said. “Ricardo? Why'd you remember his name?” She said looking up at the boy. The boy looked down at her confused. “You really don't remember?” She was kind of hurt and confused. She wanted to cry but she bit her lip to keep it in. She cleared her throat before speaking. “Your cousins name is Ricardo. Your name's Jonathan. We used to date back in the 6th grade.” She furrowed her eye brows. “You sure haven't changed... Just got... way taller. Like freakishly taller. I mean I know I've always been short but seriously.” She crinkled her nose mocking a disgusted amused face.