Chapter 27

Ricardo and I were sitting on his bed. I loved it. His bed was a California King bed. I didn’t even know why his bed was so huge but I didn’t care, I fell in love with it the first night I spent here. It was huge and hard; I could never sleep on soft beds. His bed room was so huge he still had a massive amount of room left. He had plain white walls but everything else was black; black night stand, black entertainment system, black bed frame. The only thing in his room that wasn’t black was his Egyptian cotton blood red sheets and his Egyptian cotton red and white comforter. If you don’t know what Egyptian cotton is it’s basically the softest cotton sheets in the world! He even had white silk pillow cases, which were totally rocking my world.

I sighed as I snuggled deeper into the bed and sheets. Although we were leaning on the head board so we could watch TV I couldn’t help wanting to feel the softness surrounding me. I froze though as I felt the bed shake and the TV change channel. I growled low and deep.

“Stop shaking your leg and put the channel back, I was watching that!”

“I don’t want to watch that the games on.”

“Put it back!” He didn’t listen, didn’t even look over at me. I made a lung for him, well for the control. He saw me coming and moved the control out of my reach. I climbed over him with a tight grip on his hand. I tried to wrench it off him but he held it tight. Next thing I know he made a movement that had me pinned to the bed. I growled again and tried to take the control but he only laughed. I spun us around so I was pinning him down. We repeated the process a couple of times, me growing angrier and him laughing harder. Finally I rolled Ricardo over and we ended up falling on the floor.

“Oomph.” I let out as my head collided with Ricardo’s hard but soft chest. He groaned slightly and lightly put a hand on my lower back. For a few minutes we just lay there until finally I sat up and rubbed my head and hand. When we landed my left hand landed under Ricardo’s back.

“You okay?” It sounded like a whisper.

I nodded. “I’m fine.” I let out a deep breath then pouted. “This is your entire fault. If you had just done what I told you my hand wouldn’t be hurting…and your head wouldn’t be hurting either.” He smiled but didn’t say anything. Out the corner of my eye I saw the control out of his grasp and made a lunge for it. I threw it to my side of the bed before he had a chance to snatch it from me.

“That’s cheating.”

“No, you’re just a sore loser.” I grinned and tried to get up.

I realized I couldn’t get up since our legs were tangled up in the sheets. I pouted again looking at our legs in the sheets. “But this is your fault.” He put his hands behind his head expecting me to untangle us.

“You aren’t going to help me?” He just smirked.

I huffed and began squirming. I managed to untangle some of it but it was difficult since he wouldn’t move his leg and because the tangle was behind me and I couldn’t see. Abruptly his big hands tightly grabbed my hips pulling me down lower on his hips. I froze at his grip, it was strong and his nails were digging into me. I looked up to see him sitting up and breathing hard. He didn’t look at me only his hands as they gripped me tighter. I wanted to question him. I wanted to ask what he was doing but something about the way his jaw clenched, his lips pushed into each other, and his muscles were stiff made me hold back. We sat in silence. I finally took in my surroundings.

The bed was a wrinkled mess. We were sitting on the floor with me straddling him. I was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt that, when standing up, came down a few inches under my butt but was currently riding high enough that you could just slightly see my red lace panties. He only had cargo short’s on letting me see his perfectly defined muscles. After spending a couple days here though I had gotten used to seeing him half naked, but it didn’t exactly stop me from gasping every time I saw him. He had his perfect slightly darker than caramel skin and his perfect 8 pack abs, which I had never before seen in person. His unblemished and unscarred skin was soft like silk and gave off this woodsy camp fire smell. Oddly enough he was hairless everywhere except his face and head. His hands were big and strong, the only part of his body that was rough but I loved the feel. He had a tattoo of a little doll on his chest right over his heart. The doll was obviously supposed to be a little girl. She had curly hair and wore a jean skirt to her knees and a plain pink shirt. The way it was tattooed made it seem like there was a white light coming from behind her. Behind her was a light green door frame with the door open, which is where the light was coming from. Her eyes were a large, innocent and brown.