Chapter 29

That day was spent simply introducing ourselves since it was already pretty late. As it turns out even though we were mates Ricardo’s parents didn’t want us sharing a room so I had to stay in a lovely yellow guest bed room. My guess was because in the slightest chance Jonathan was still alive I had to choose between the two and Jonathan’s parents didn’t want anything to happen between Ricardo and I. Not that I minded. I didn’t want to be forced into a queen size bed with Ricardo; he’d take up most of the room.

I woke up the next morning to a giggle in my ear and a feather around my nose. I sneezed and nearly jumped off my bed when I felt dozens of little feet, legs, and elbows trying to climb over me. I get up on my elbows and look towards the door in time to see the cutest naked little baby butt in world. I blink at the butt until it disappears. Disorientated I look over to my other pillow and see spider man tighty whities for a toddler on my pillow. I grabbed them and got off the bed. Before I went down stairs I took a quick shower and got dressed.

Well I was going to try to get dressed. I had no idea what to wear. I needed to wear something appropriate for being around parents but something fun, flexible, and me. I decided to go with something simple.

I wore sky blue washed light denim capris that were baggy on the top but slightly tighter as they went down my leg, it stopped a few inches below my knee. For a top I choose a cream blouse that was off the shoulders on both sides and stopped a little above my navel. The shirt had this elastic material on the inside of the short to keep it off my shoulders. It also had it on the bottom of the shirt so the shirt hung loosely over the bottom giving it a bubble affect. It was one of my favorite shirts. I paired it with a cognac colored thin belt and a menswear detailing bootie with kiltie tassels the same color as the belt.

Just for an extra extra I put on light eye liner and mascara. I put on a couple thick bracelets and two long necklaces to complete my look. I could have gone more decent but I liked this alfit and if Jonathan’s and Ricardo’s parents didn’t like it they’d have to deal with it because I was their son’s mate.

Before going down stairs I check my phone to find it empty except for a single message from Jonathan. Just make sure you keep me updated so I know you’re alright. I smiled and quickly texted him back a simple: I’m fine. Before shutting off my phone and going down stairs.

The air suddenly went from irritatingly quite to ear busting loud the moment I opened my door. “Sound proof rooms.” I muttered to myself. I followed the smell of different breakfast food down the stairs and through corridors. Along the way I spotted the naked baby butt I woke up to, baby girl chest, and giggles from way more than just five kids.

I knew there were more than five because they kept throwing things at me and putting things in my way and laughing.

By the time I got to the huge kitchen, where I could see the whole back yard where the entire pack was gathered for breakfast, I was under the illusion that these little people were attacking me; getting ready to move in for the kill.

I was right.

To get to the back yard I had to go around two different counters. Just as I walked pass one and was standing between the gap when a little person came running down the gap. I didn’t have enough time to move and his teeth chomped down on my hip.

I yelped and pulled back.

He grinned up at me his lips and teeth tinted red. I looked down at my hip to see blood starting to come out my new wound. At starred in shock at this little kid who had torn through my flesh and found myself wondering if werewolves were, in fact, more animalistic than I was led to believe. I grabbed a nearby wet napkin and put it to my bit mark while the boy licked his lips erasing my blood.

I heard footsteps coming and hurriedly started to step towards the bathroom I had first used. The person who was walking my way ended up being Armando. He waved and tried to say hello but I just walked right by him. I slipped into the bathroom without him harassing me but I had enough time to hear him telling the kids to leave.

In the bathroom I put pressure on the newly forming red bump to stop the blood. I stood like that for maybe half a second before there was a knock at the door. I was very hesitant to open it, but when I did I found none other than Ricardo looking worried. I sighed and ushered Ricardo in. He smelled the blood before I could close the door.

He gave me a lecture about being forceful with werewolf children and about being so strong; I brought that one on myself because when he put alcohol on it I kept a brave facade. Once that was done we, started making out. I think at this point it’s safe to say I shouldn’t be left alone with Ricardo in any place too interment, the bathroom was surprisingly small with the both of us in here. Once I pulled away realizing this we left the bathroom.

Once outside the little boy’s mother apologized profusely. At the same time I found out the naked baby butt baby belonged to her, as did the 3 year old toddler that was completely naked and should have been wearing his spider man tighty whities, so I took it out from my back pocket and told her how I found them. While everyone laughed Ricardo served me food and lead me to the table where his mother and Jonathan’s mother cooed about how beautiful I was and about how nice and in shape my body was. They even poked and pinched to the point I started feeling like a science project but thankfully Ricardo saved me once again.

Breakfast went off without a further hitch.

After that Ricardo and I walked around their ‘territory’ introducing me to everyone. His parent’s purposely kept bumping into us using the excuse “this place is just so small it’s no wonder we keep bumping into each other”. She was a bad liar, but it made me smile so I pretended not to notice. I really liked Jonathan’s parent’s more though. It didn’t have that pleasurable force like Ricardo’s parents; it was more like a soft breeze on a tropical beach. I don’t know, they just made me feel so calm and at ease like we’d known each other for years, probably helped I was really good friends with all their kids.

Which made me realize I hadn’t seen Ricardo’s sister. But that blew over when the wicked witch from the south appeared in time for dinner with the family.