Chapter 21

>>>Song they dance to at Sofia's house on the side.

>>>>>Alex's suit

Chapter 21

Alex was sitting at his office filling out paper work when Andrea came barging into his office.

“Alex we have a slight problem.” Alex looked up from his work to see Andrea stressing.

“What is the problem?” Alex got an uneasy feeling in his stomach thinking something was wrong with the Mia Melrose project.

“I don’t know what to wear to the Melrose party on Friday.” Alex sighed and rolled his eyes as Andrea stood in front of him with her arms crossed.

“This is a serious problem Alex.” Alex chuckled and went back to his work that needed to be finished before he could go home today.

“Where a nice dress. I am wearing a suit with a bow tie. It is a formal event.” Andrea sighed knowing Alex wasn’t going to be any help. She left his office leaving Alex in peace. Not long after Andrea left his phone rang. Alex picked it up not bothering to see who was calling.

“Alex Costa speaking.” He held the phone to his ear as he grabbed and filed the papers.

“Alex, don’t you ever check you is calling you.” He sighed to himself as his mother was at the other end of the conversation.

“What can I do for you Ma?” Sofia Alex was busy so she was going to keep it short.

“What time does the Melrose party start?” Alex was told to invite all his family and friends and he knew his mother wouldn’t turn down the chance to dress up and go to a party.

“It starts at 6 Ma. I told you this already, so what do you really want.” Alex knew his mother well to know that she wanted something.

“I was hoping that you and Emilia could come around this afternoon for dinner. I know you are busy, but I haven’t seen you in a while.” Alex sighed and looked at his clock sitting on his desk.

“Who else will be there?” As much as Alex loved his family, he really wasn’t in the mood to deal with them all.

“It will just be us.”

“Ok fine we will be in around 6ish is that ok?” He asked and his mother agreed. Once he rung up the next thing he needed to do was call Emilia. The phone rang a few times before Emilia picked up.

“Hello.” Alex found himself smiling at the sound of her voice.

“Hey, Ma invited us over for dinner tonight.” Emilia nodded as Sofia rang her a few minutes before.

“Yeah your mother rang me already.” Alex laughed knowing his mother was going to use Emilia to get him over to her place.