Chapter 19

>>>> Casper the Puppy

Chapter 19

Emilia and Alex woke the next morning to Aiden jumping on the bed and the whining sound of the puppy trying to get onto the bed.

"Daddy, Mummy wakey, wakey." Alex opened his eyes to see Aiden leaning over the bed to pick up Casper.

"Casper say morning too." Alex closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose when the puppy started to lick his face. Alex could hear Emilia laughing as Alex was greeted by lots of dog kisses. Alex gently pushed the puppy off him and rolled over and he was on his stomach.

"Alright boys. How about we leave Daddy alone for a bit and come down and get breakfast." Aiden jumped off the bed and Emilia kissed Alex's head giving him a few more minutes of sleep while she took care of Aiden and the puppy.

Emilia took Aine downstairs and let the puppy run around the house with Aiden casing after him. Shaking her head she got breakfast ready as Aiden was preoccupied with the dog. Emilia made an easy breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon. Emilia wasn't surprised when she started cooking the bacon Casper was sitting next to the stove looking up at her with it's cute adorable blue eyes.

Making sure Alex wasn't around Emilia quickly grabbed a cooked piece and gave it to Casper who ran away with it as he ate the whole thing in a few bites.

"You giving my bacon away." Emilia jumped when she felt Alex wrap his arms around her face.

"I thought you were still upstairs?" Emilia turned off the stove and faced Alex who was pouting like a two year old.

"Babe don't give me that look. The dog was begging me with it's eyes saying 'feed me Emilia, feed me.'" Alex laughed as he shook his head.

"What feeding me your man." Emilia smiled. She liked the sound of that Alex her man and Aiden her little man.

"Hmm." Emilia said as she grabbed a piece of bacon and slowly put it into her mouth teasingly while trying not to laugh at Alex shocked and outrageous face.

"You, did you just." Alex shook his head not believing Emilia would tease him like that, with bacon.

"Come on Aiden lets have some breakfast." Emilia said turning around to grab the food leaving a stunned Alex. Emilia will admit she has never been a playful person in a relationship, but there is something about Alex that brings out your inner child that never wants to grow up.

"Mummy, is Daddy coming?" Aiden asked and Emilia's heart swelled every time she heard those sweet words come from his mouth.

"He will if he wants any bacon otherwise I will feed it to Casper." Emilia said loud enough so Alex could here and within seconds he was sitting at the table waiting for his bacon that he wants. Chuckling Emilia dished out the food making sure she gave Alex a few more pieces.

"Aiden don't feed the dog." Alex said when he saw his son for the 5th time trying to slip food under the table to Casper.

"I am not Daddy." Alex said smiling. Alex called out Casper and wasn't surprised to find maple syrup all in the pups snot.

"We will need to give him a bath." Emilia said with a giggle. So much for not feeding the dog. Alex thought to himself.

After breakfast was done Alex took the dog upstairs and into the main bathroom and started up a small bath, of course Aiden wanted to join in so Emilia dressed him in some swimming trunks.

Alex put the puppy in the bath and was surprised when he started running up and down trying to bite the water. Alex laughed as Emilia bought in Aiden who jumped right into the bath with the dog. Emilia and Alex were laughing as Casper and Alex played in the water and continued to laugh when both the dog and Aiden whined when they had to come out.