Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Emilia woke up in the morning bathed in warmth. She snuggled into the warmth before she remembered where she was. She went to sit up only to be held down by Alex who had his arms wrapped tightly around her. She knew she wasn't get out of his hold so she stopped struggling enjoying the peaceful moment.

However it wasn't peaceful for long before Aiden came into the room screaming and climbing onto the bed jumping on the both of them.

"Aiden go back to sleep." Alex mumbled causing Emilia to chuckle as he gentle pushed his son off him and pulling the covers over his head.

"Daddy, Jacob come over today. You said." Grumbling Alex pulled the covers off his head and looked at the clock to see it was eight on a Sunday morning.

"God Aiden could you let Daddy and Em sleep in today." Alex rubbed his eyes and looked over to Emilia who was smiling.

"No Jacob here soon hurry daddy" Alex knew Aiden was right, but he was too comfortable.

"How about this Aiden. I take you down stairs and Daddy will meet us down in a minute." Alex protested at Emilia's suggestion. He wanted her to stay with him.

"Alex behave." Emilia said as she got out of bed and took Aiden downstairs. Once Aiden was playing Emilia knew Alex would of gone back to sleep so she grabbed her bag which was by the couch and went into the bathroom to change. As Emilia was coming out the bathroom. The doorbell rang and Aiden went to answer the door.

"Aiden no." Emilia shouted chasing after the giggling boy. Aiden stuck his tongue out at Emilia before opening the door to a women and a child who looked about the same age as Aiden.

"Hello Aiden where is your daddy." The lady asked as she looked down at Aiden.

"Daddy lazy bum, he still sleeping." Aiden giggled pointing to him bum.

"Hey where did you learn that?" Emilia said as she walked over and picked up Aiden. Jessica smiled at the women before her who she knew was Emilia. Alex was right when she described her.

"Hi you must be Emilia. I am Jessica Alex's friend." Recognition across Emilia's face as she welcomed in Jessica and her son.

"I am so sorry come, in Alex is just getting up." Jessica chuckled as she walked into the lounge room and put Jacob down to play.

"It is so nice to finally meet you. Alex talks about you all the time." Emilia blushed, she knew Alex talked about her, but the way Jessica said it made it sound like it was all the time.

"It is nice meeting you too. Alex didn't tell me you were coming over today." Emilia was upset that Alex didn't tell her, but she understood, he was a busy man.

"Not surprising, he is always forgetting something or running late." They both laughed because Emilia knew firsthand how late Alex could be when Aiden was playing up.

"Well we haven't had any breakfast yet. Do you want to come and help me?" Emilia wasn't sure if Jessica had been over before or felt comfortable being by herself in Alex's home.

"We have eaten, but I am sure Jacob will eat again. He eats so much for such a little boy, I don't want to know what he will be like when he gets older." Jessica chuckled to herself while Emilia smiled gently at her. Both the women started cooking talking about everything when they heard Aiden and Jacob screaming.

"Daddy put us down." Aiden yelled as Alex ran towards the kitchen with both boys under his arms like footballs.

"I am going to eat you, you little devils." Alex said growling at them.