Prologue

Prologue

Life is full of choices. Some of these choices are good choices while the others not so much. We are all human and all make mistakes. Some mistakes are good mistakes while other aren’t.  We make mistakes that we regret and wish we could do over and there are those mistakes that at the time we regret, but the outcome is so beautiful we wouldn’t wish for it any other way.

Mistakes taken by careless choices can cause a person to grow up. Some people grow up faster than others due to circumstances in their lives. Even when we feel like we have grown up there are also events that are around the corner that make us question just how grown up we think we are.

Are we ready for the responsibility that life holds? Are we grown up enough to make our own choices and decisions? Are we ready to the face the consequences of our actions?

Questions that make us question are we really ready for life. School tries to get us ready for the outside world the best they can, but they don’t factor in the curve balls that life can throws at us. Our parents try to teach us and prepare us for life but again even they are underequipped for the task that is known as life.

Some people plan their whole life from start to end while others just go with the flow.  You have those who are successful and those who struggle to meet the simple factors of life. Some people have a steady job while others job jump their whole lives.

You have single parents, divorced couples, married couples, partners for life, lovers, brothers, sisters and families. People who are always there for you. People who you can lean on in time of trouble, when you are desperate for a break from life. But can you ever really take a break from life?

****

This is just a sneak peek at the book. First Chapter will be uploaded Once Trust, Heal and love is completed.