CHAPTER 38

~HERO~

So my big brother now has a kid. I wonder how he will break the news to Tyra? She will rip his head off, but then again, they met only two years ago. So he didn't cheat on her. He would never. He's head over heels for that crazy girl. He chased her for a long time before she finally gave in.

I step out in the backyard, where they are still kicking the football between them. "I'm sure you are a giant. My mom read stories to me, you know."

"Really?" Pollux asks. "Yeah...cause you're huge." Pollux laugh. "Then I guess you're a giant too. Or you will be once you grow up. Now you're a tiny little man."

"Yeah, but if I eat a lot of food, I'll be big and strong." Pollux chuckles. "That's right." I actually love this. I thought that Pollux would leave and never come back. He never wanted kids, and Tyra can't have children. Guess their lives took a huge turn. I just hope that Tyra is going to accept Blake into their lives. He deserves a good life.

Pollux comes to me and leans on his elbow against the wall. "Do you think I can do this?" He asks. "Yeah. You're good with him. What do you think Tyra will say about this?" He smirks. "She has no say in this, and when his mother dies, she'll adopt him." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Like Weston is going to let this slide. Bex tricked you. Me and her was just a sex thing, but she always loved you, I guess she still does."

"Yeah. The funny part is, that I never fucked her. We kissed once, but it felt awkward and wrong. Kind of like kissing your own sister. So I never touched her again."

"I know. She came to me right after. Crying. I guess if she couldn't have one brother, just settle for the other." It sounds harsh but I guess thats how it must have been. "Yeah, I guess." He smiles when he looks at Blake. "He's beautiful, isn't he?" I smile and pat his shoulder. "He sure is."

I never thought I'd see this. Pollux stepped up and took responsibility for the first time in his life, but I'm glad that I get to witness it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

Thank god, it wasn't Hero's kid. But I just can't stop thinking about if it was? Would he be happy? Would he leave me and live with Bex and Blake? No, He wouldn't. He loves me! It's a strange feeling that burns inside me. Like I want to have a kid. Not now, But maybe in the future? With Hero.

I don't know why I feel this way, and it scares me. I try my hardest to push the thoughts away, but they invade every thought. Shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Weston looks at me through the window, and she has a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before. Sorrow? I don't like it. She looks sad. Pollux lifts up Blake and puts him on his shoulders. "Wow!! I can almost touch the sky, dad! Look!"

"Yeah, you almost have it, son." He waves his hands, trying to reach the sky and I can't help but smile. He may not be my son, but he is my nephew and I'll do everything in my power to keep him safe, make him feel loved and wanted, and by the look on Pollux's face when Blake calls him dad. I'm sure he's going to be loved and wanted. I just really hope that Tyra will take him in as her own.

I clear my throat and Pollux walks over to me. He looks at me with a questioning look. "Maybe we should go to your place and talk to Tyra?" Pollux nods. "Yeah. Lets go." I go inside the clubhouse and Weston comes to me.

"Hey, babe. Everything okay?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you guys heading?"

"Talk to Tyra. Wanna come?" She smiles and nods. "Thank you. Come on." We walk to Polluxs Range Rover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WESTON~

"Hey, Westlon." I smile when he says my name the wrong way. It sounds so adorable. "Hey, bud. You okay?"

"Yep. Am I your bud?"

"Yeah. If you want to?"

"Yeah. You're cool. You look kind of cute too." I giggle. "Aww, thanks bud. You're kind of cute too."

"I know. My mom always says that."

"Well, she's right."

"Uh-huh. Dad, where are we going? Cause I don't want to go home to mom yet."

"We're not going home, son. We're going to my house, there's someone I want you to see. I have a wife and her name is Tyra."

"Oh, okay...is she cute? Like Westlon?" Hero and Pollux chuckles. "Yeah, she's cute and pretty." Blake nods and smiles at me. "Don't worry, Westlon. You're pretty too." Wow, such a ladies man. "Thank you, bud."

We arrive at Pollux's and Tyra's house and she comes out when she sees the car. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees Blake, and I can't blame her. He looks like both Hero and Pollux. "Who's this cutie pie?" she asks.

"I'm Blake and you're Tyra. My dad says you're cute and pretty." She frowns and looks at Hero and then at Pollux. She seems confused. Poor Tyra. I don't know what I would have done if he really was Hero's. "Who's your dad, sweetie?"

"The giant over there." He points to Pollux and Tyras eyes tear up. "What? Why haven't you told me that you have a son?" Pollux walks towards her and I take Blakes hand and walk to the back yard. He doesn't need to hear this conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TYRA~

What the fuck? How could I not know this? "What? Why haven't you told me that you have a son?" He cups my face and wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "Cause I didn't know he existed until today." I look at him with a huge question mark on my face. "Do you remember that crazy chick Bex, that I've told you about?"

"Yeah?" Oh, god! Please, no! "Well, we hooked up a few times. That was before we even met and apparently she got pregnant and kept the baby. I didn't know until today, we were at the lab and did a DNA test. She tried to fool Hero, told him that it was his kid. She always loved him. Guess she settled with me when he didn't want her."

"Oh. What a bitch!"

"Yeah and I've been spending all day with him and I want to know him, to have him in our lives. Please tell me you will be okay with that?"

"Of course babe. He's your son, and I'll love him like my own." He leans down to my lips and kisses me. When I pull back I see tears in his eyes as well. He really wants this. "Thank you." I nod. Pollux explains the whole situation in detail and what the plan is for Bex. Guess I don't want to be in her shoes right now. She's going to suffer a fate worse than death! I'm sure of it.