CHAPTER 34

~WESTON~

It's a full-blown party at the clubhouse when the boys come back from the warehouse, and as soon as they arrive, all the guys run inside to take a look at the newbies.

"Chase!"

"Yes, My Queen?" I giggle. Queen! Hell yeah!

"Please, pick a girl!" He smirks and rubs his hands together. We walk over to them and take a long look at everyone before he makes up his mind.

"Ohh, you look delicious, what's your name, hot stuff?"

"I'm Blair..."

"I'm Chase...follow me, doll." She takes his hand and walks to the bar and grabs drinks. All the boys are having a girl on their lap. I sit on Hero's lap, he kisses my neck. "Mmm..." I moan. I can feel how he smiles against my skin. He keeps kissing me, soon he takes my earlobe between his teeth and gently bites me. God!!

"Mmm...you're playing in dangerous water, babe." He keeps kissing me...God, he's killing me. My panties are soaked by now.

"Is..." KISS "That..." KISS "So..." KISS, he said between kisses. "Mmm...yes"

"What..." KISS "Are..." KISS "You..." KISS "Going..." KISS "To..." KISS "Do..." KISS "About it?" I lean against his chest and tilt my head back against his shoulder. "Hmmm?"

"Huh?"

"I want you to make love to me." I wiggle on his lap and feel his rock hard cock under me.

"Mmm...really?" He lets out a soft moan. "Ohh...yeah...nice and slow. I want to feel every inch of you inside me."

He stands up abruptly. His eyes are dark and stormy. Filled with lust and hunger. "Come on, lets go upstairs."

"I thought you were never going to ask." He smirks and throws me over his shoulder and slaps my ass. "Vince? Keep your eyes open." Hero tells him and he chuckles. "Yeah, I got it covered. Have fun kids."

With that, he walks upstairs with me hanging over his shoulder, and he doesn't put me down until we're in our room with the door closed. "Take off your clothes and let me see your beautiful body." He tells me. I bite my lip and look at him through my eyelashes. I know that drives him crazy.

I pull my top over my head, and slowly wiggle my body out of my shorts and stockings. Leaving me only in this.

"God, you're so sexy, babe" I give him my most seductive smile as I walk towards him

"God, you're so sexy, babe" I give him my most seductive smile as I walk towards him. I pull his shirt over his head, and I lick my lips when I inspect his muscular torso.

 I pull his shirt over his head, and I lick my lips when I inspect his muscular torso

"Mmm, looking so hot, Prez." He smirks. "Come on, big boy. Take off your pants. I want to have that big cock of yours in my mouth." He undresses and he's so goddamn hard. I take his hand and lead him to the bed. He sits on the edge of the mattress as I stand on my knees between his legs.

I slowly run my tongue over his shaft and up over the tip. He looks at me as I grab his shaft with one hand and use the other to caress his balls. "Mmm..." I take all of him into my mouth, all the way back in my throat. I suck a little harder and pick up the pace a notch. My head bobs up and down over his length.

"Ohh, fuck...your mouth feels so good, babe." His dirty words make me more turned on and I suck harder and faster as my tongue swirl around his shaft. "Mmm...babe...I'm gonna...Uhh" He's so close.

I caress his balls a little bit harder and keep sucking and licking him. His balls tense and he twitches out his seed down my throat. I swallow. "Mmm...you taste so good, Prez."

He smirks and takes my hands and pulls me up to my feet. He stands up and puts his hands on my hips. He pulls me closer to him, then he leans into my lips, and starts kissing me with so much passion and tenderness that I literally can feel his every feeling has towards me. My knees got mushy, he noticed and steady me.

I turn around and walk to the bed, and he follows. Before I lay down, I undress, and I stand before him completely naked. So exposed but that doesn't bother me anymore. I lay down and he places himself on top of me. We keep kissing and he reaches down between us and starts to rub my core, I arch my back so I can get closer to his touch.

"Mmm...babe, that feels so good!" He bites my bottom lip gently, as he pushes one finger inside me, and god damn, that feels so amazing! "Mmm...so wet and ready for me."

"Mmm...only for you." He kisses me again, he takes out his finger and put it in his mouth. "You taste so sweet...mmm." Then he slowly pushed his cock inside me. Inch by inch. "Ohh"

"Mmm...you like that, babe?"

"Uh-huh...mmm." he thrust faster and harder but yet gentle and steady. He hooks his arms around my shoulders and with every thrust brings me closer and closer to my climax. "Ohh, yes! Ohh, god!" I cum undone for him.

He picks up the pace and his thrust gets more intense and hungrier. My hands roam over his back. When I scratch his back and leave red stripes all over him, he grunts and releases. "Ohh...fuck!! Mmm."

"I love you, Hero," I whisper it in his ear as he keeps twitching inside me. He kisses my neck. "I love you too, Weston."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~VINCE~

The guys seem satisfied with the newbies. That's good. I have one particular girl saved up for Seth when he's discharged, and she is informed. She touches no one else before Seth gets back and is healthy enough to get freaky with her.

"Hey VP." Pamela greets. "Hey. Everything okay?" She smiles. "Yeah. The guys are great. I just wondered when your brother will join us?"

"Probably in a day or two." She nods and goes back to the other. Some of the girls dance around the pole. Riley told me that most of them are strippers.

"Hey, babe. Have you seen, Weston?" Riley asks. I pull her into my arms and whisper in her ear. "Where do you think she is?" She giggles. "My god! They really can't get enough of each other."

"I guess, but I'm happy for both of them. Hero is amazing with Weston, and she brings him to peace. He doesn't lash out as he used to." Riley nods. "Wanna take me upstairs, VP?" I kissed her and lifted her. She wrapped her body around mine, as I walked upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HERO~

Weston has fallen asleep. Her head against my chest. I play with her hair and look out through the window. A light knock brings me back to reality. Who the fuck is it?

"Come in!" I yell. Bex opens the door and when she sees Weston sleeping on my chest, her eyes widened. She knows that I don't let anyone stay the night with me. Well, it used to be like that, but Bex doesn't know that. I'm not sure if she fully understands that I'm with Weston for real.

"Hey, what are you doing here with her?" I frown and look at her, waiting for the penny to drop!

"Because she's mine." Bex's eyes shift when I say that. "So you're with her?" What's up her ass? I told her before that Weston is my old Lady, and I'm done fucking random chicks. "Yes, I am."

This doesn't feel right. She isn't the same Bex that I remembered. This is one bitchy copy. "What about us?" she asks. US? There were never an us, and it will never an us. My us, is with Weston.

"Us? It was never an us. Just as friends, and you know it." She starts to cry. Oh, for fuck sakes! Fucking fantastic! "Do you mean that I don't mean anything to you?" Stubborn much? God! "That's what I said. I only care about you as a friend."

Weston stirs and I know that she's about to wake up, and if she does when Bex is standing in front of me, Weston would snap. "What are you going to tell your son about this hoe? You choose a little dirty girl instead of stepping up for your son?"

Say what now?! I don't have a kid! Do I?