CHAPTER 9

~ WESTON ~

Seth and Hero takes a seat on each side of me. I smile at Hero. God, he's gorgeous.

"So are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yep!"

"Come on then. Let's have some fun." said Seth. Vince appears and my insides twist. Why can't he just let me be for a while.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Dirt bike track." Hero answers him.

"Yeah." Seth agrees.

"Oh, that sounds fun." Oh fuck no!

"You're not invited. Come on, let's go."

"Coming sis." Said Seth. They follow me and I actually do a victory in my head. Seth drives. Hero and I sit in the back of the car. He holds my hand and something in my stomach keeps stirring. It's not uncomfortable but I still feel weird. What is it?

A few minutes later we arrive at the track. I'm looking forward to see Hero drive that bike.

 I'm looking forward to see Hero drive that bike

"Yeah..." said Seth. They get changed and take out their motocross's from the garage. Seth is the first one out on the track. He drives a few laps before he comes back to us. They drive around that track for almost an hour before they come back to me.

"Wanna try?" Hero asked.

"Yeah!" Hero hands me his helmet and I jump up on the bike and start it. Then I race out on the track. God, I've been missing this. It's such a rush of freedom and adrenaline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ SETH ~

"Wow, she really gives it all." I said.

"Yeah" Hero agrees.

"Vince and I brought her to our track back home for the first time when she was 8. After that we had to buy her one of her own. She loved it. Guess she still does."

"It looks like that. Will she be alright? I mean with what happened last night?" I sigh.

"I don't know, man. She can be really difficult and stubborn. And in this case I don't blame her. Vince crossed the line when he told everyone about her secrets. I just hope that she can forgive him some day."

"Yeah. Well, I'm not going to force her."

"That's good. She doesn't like to be pressured. I'm still amazed by how calm you can make her." He really have a good impact on her. He cares about her and I get the feeling that she might trust him.

"I know, I'd never do that."

"I know. Guess we're the good cops. You and me." Hero chuckles.

"Yeah, I guess." Weston comes back and kill the engine and jump off, Her face is covered in dirt when she takes the helmet off.